Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Does anyone have a WG plated vs non-plated and can include a picture? Or include a picture of whatever you have in hopes someone else will upload an image? I'd love to see the differences side by side!
This may help hopefully! I purchased a preowned Love with the old style screws a couple of years ago that had been rhodium plated. The cuff I purchased from Cartier so no rhodium. I actually prefer without as it’s a softer looking colour to me and I liked the fact that there was no plating that could start wearing off so I had the rhodium removed from my bangle after I purchased it.
CA23A5F6-59C0-4E29-B848-F3C73BF31944.jpeg

Received my LOVE that has the old screw system, found one in basically brand new condition for an amazing price. The screws are so sturdy and there is absolutely no way they could even become loose, even unscrewing them was difficult for my fiancee - it's a Christmas/early wedding present, so he refused to screw it onto my wrist until Christmas day :biggrin: but he did let me try it on for size before he hid it for Christmas (and he put tape on it so he didn't have to screw it closed :yucky: lol)

Attachments

• IMG_4661.jpeg
    IMG_4661.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 197
Hi all, I’m really interested in this full pave/ceramic love bracelet.

I have 4 love bracelets in size 16–can this full pave one be worn with the regular love bracelets and fit in uniformly? Or is it much thicker/bigger?

Can the full pave love also be worn 24/7 and never be taken off or is it more high maintenance?

thanks!

Attachments

• cartier-love-bracelet-pave-diamond-black-ceramic-white-gold.jpg
    cartier-love-bracelet-pave-diamond-black-ceramic-white-gold.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi all, I’m really interested in this full pave/ceramic love bracelet. I have 4 love bracelets in size 16–can this full pave one be worn with the regular love bracelets and fit in uniformly? Or is it much thicker/bigger?

As you already have other 4 I would definitely NOT get the reg pavé. Tried it with mine (I have 7 in total) - just looks ugly :yucky: with its thickness. So I went with 2 small pavés. MUCH better, in fact just :love: :heart:

I do not like the ceramic but that is my personal preference.

As you already have other 4 I would definitely NOT get the reg pavé. Tried it with mine (I have 7 in total) - just looks ugly :yucky: with its thickness. So I went with 2 small pavés. MUCH better, in fact just :love: :heart:

I do not like the ceramic but that is my personal preference.
Do you wear your thin Pave loves 24/7?? My wife is looking for a thin pave, but also wants to wear it all the time and doesn't know if that's a good idea.

Do you wear your thin Pave loves 24/7?? My wife is looking for a thin pave, but also wants to wear it all the time and doesn't know if that's a good idea.

I also have a thin pave and I wear it 24/7/365–NEVER take it off. I wipe the floors, workout, shower, paint, etc with it on.

Actually stays looking better than my regular loves because it doesn’t get scratched up looking!

Attachments

• B6410789-EC0C-4DD6-A9A7-B9B4CA9581AF.jpeg
    B6410789-EC0C-4DD6-A9A7-B9B4CA9581AF.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 367
i have a thin WG pave i’ve worn nonstop since july and i am a very active person who is hard on my stuff. it looks great, there’s some scratching on the sides but you really have to look. i added a regular RG (10 diamond) few weeks ago and it already looks like it’s been through the ringer, one of the edges even got jagged and i have no clue from where.