Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

I would appreciate having this bag looked at.
Item: Madison Spectator Satchel
EBAY seller: thepinkpiggie

Comments: Seems like the hangtag doesn't match?

Thank you!
The bag is authentic. The original hang tag may have been lost and was replaced with a non-matching one.

Total aside as I was browsing this thread and didn't see it mentioned elsewhere:

Station 85 is the ebay store of a wholesale leather dealer called Half Pint and they sell a lot of items to costume designers/film studios/high end vintage shops, etc. They have a super curated instagram and the Coach bags listed there are usually in nice condition. When I realized they were the same company I was shocked. I've managed to go to a couple of their sales and they know a LOT about vintage leather, but I don't know how brand specific that knowledge is.

I also know they have A MASSIVE amount of inventory in their warehouse (in the rainy pacific northwest...not storing things properly is going to result in some musty leather!) and if I had to put money on it...I'd bet many of their eBay listings were not sold elsewhere for a reason and are not that well vetted since I don't believe they have a very big staff. Too bad, but that might explain why they use a different name on eBay.

Just thought I'd share since it adds some context to your records!
@lfpdx

Are you sure that Half Pint Leather is Station 85?

I believe Half Pint Leather in Portland is connected to another Portland, Oregon ebay seller, hell-bent-4-leather. Half pint and Hell Bent have nicer items than Station 85 and the background on the images on the website and on ebay are similar.

Their IG is very interesting (and pretty).
https://www.instagram.com/halfpint_leather/

Reactions: PACNWPurseLover
Dear authenticators, request to authenticate please. Thank you!

Item: Multi Zip, navy blue.
Where purchased or how obtained; thrift store.
Comments: Dimensions are 6" height, 10" width, 2 3/4" depth.

20201120_144021.jpg20201120_144113.jpg20201120_143935.jpg20201120_144117.jpg20201120_144005.jpg20201120_144046.jpg

Hi authenticators!
Item: Red Coach Station Bag
Listing #5fa2bd7df866a512099e33bf
Seller and site where listed: ridingali and Poshmark
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Vintage-Coach-Red-Leather-Station-Shoulder-Bag-5fa27cf3446e5979adabd73a
Comments: Everything looks and feels good. Great bag and great seller. The only part of concern is the fact that the creed is in the front open pocket vs. the main compartment. I am not questioning the seller...more so just noting that there is this stamping inconsistency as well with station bags? Thoughts?

ETA: The creed is in the front open pocket that the station has vs. in the main part. You can't tell in the listing. Font and wording and hardware matches with my others. It is literally just the placement.

Hi authenticators!
Item: Red Coach Station Bag
Listing #5fa2bd7df866a512099e33bf
Seller and site where listed: ridingali and Poshmark
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Vintage-Coach-Red-Leather-Station-Shoulder-Bag-5fa27cf3446e5979adabd73a
Comments: Everything looks and feels good. Great bag and great seller. The only part of concern is the fact that the creed is in the front open pocket vs. the main compartment. I am not questioning the seller...more so just noting that there is this stamping inconsistency as well with station bags? Thoughts?

ETA: The creed is in the front open pocket that the station has vs. in the main part. You can't tell in the listing. Font and wording and hardware matches with my others. It is literally just the placement.
As long as the bag you received is the one in the listing, it's fine.

I've seen station bags with the creed inside the pocket.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Dear authenticators, request to authenticate please. Thank you!

Item: Coach Cross grain Leather Accordion wallet
Where purchased or how obtained: thrift store.
Comments: dimensions are 4 1/2" height, 8" width, 1" depth.

20201121_125313.jpg20201121_125340.jpg20201120_144417.jpg20201120_144313.jpg20201120_144351.jpg20201120_144303.jpg