Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

The anklet is WONDERFUL..love the multi-color gems! I just got a bunch of (costume jewelry) multi-gem rings from Macy's (50% off, plus $10 Macy's cash with $50 purchase) -- multi-color, ruby red, opaline, etc.

LOVE these rings.. See pic. There are also bracelets with multi-gem -- opaline, sapphire, etc. I got each one, due to the crazy sale prices w/promotions (Macy's cash back)

You got the anklet from Amazon? I will try to find/get them..

I notice your legs show a little more color (than chicken-white), or is it your new camera? (which has "warmer" color rendition)

I also got a (used) water python Pigalle 120 recently, I LOVE the texture/pattern! See pics. Not so happy about an animal being hunted/killed to make the shoe.. Pamela Anderson got me hooked on Pigalle 120 (Jay Leno Show appearance), she's a PETA advocate..a kind soul. I wonder what she thinks about Louboutoun exotics (snake skin, python, etc)

View attachment 4907420

View attachment 4907421

View attachment 4907422

View attachment 4907430

Thanks racq! Yes the anklet is from Amazon. They have a lot to choose from and the quality is OK in the short term. We'll see if they tarnish over time.
I actually have those Pigalles above as well. I think its actually Ring Snake from what I was told. Its a very unique skin.