Multicolour noe

for the multicolour, only one size. for the monogram there are 3 sizes. but i would like to see the size difference between the multicolour noe and the large monogram noe

Sorry. I'm at work so no pics. You can get dimensions on eLux. I have a black MC noe and my best friend has the mono noe (regular, not petit). The MC is smaller but not as small as the mono petit noe. It also has an interior pocket and two exterior pockets which you don't get with the mono. BTW, my best friend is totally eyeing that MC noe and has dropped multiple hints that she'd like it if, y'know, I get tired of it. For some reason, it's not popular but I like it and that's what counts. Hope this helps.

Here are my petite noes. They only make petite noe in the multicolore line.

Attachments

• MC petite noe 4.jpg
    MC petite noe 4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 145
  • MC petite noe 3.jpg
    MC petite noe 3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 134
  • Petite noe coll.jpg
    Petite noe coll.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 148
Thanks donnydp ;)
they are really nice..
the MC petit noe are smaller than the monogram noe?
The MC petite noe is smaller than the monogram noe -yes. Keep in mind, monogram noes comes in 3 sizes. The regular Noe (largest), the petite noe, and also the mini noe. The multicolore line only makes petite noes. The epi leather makes petite noes and regular noes. And the Damier Azur line makes the regualr Noes. Sounds confusing? If you check out the website, eluxury.com you could see the pics for reference. I'm petite, 5'2 the petite noe should do it for me. ;)

I know this thread is from last year, but I will be getting my MC Petite Noe soon and I can't wait to put pictures up! I think it's such a gorgeous bag!