Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Extra 25% off some sale items. The Allsaints Balfern in deep berry and duck egg blue and the Dalby in Anthracite Grey from the sale dropped to 50%+ off. Only 0 and 2 left as of right now.

(I don’t think I’m the only AllSaints leather devotee here lol)

In case you are looking:
Dalby $219 - https://www.nordstrom.com/s/5612769
Balfern duck egg $242 - https://www.nordstrom.com/s/5429000
Balfern deep berry $205 - https://www.nordstrom.com/s/5612763
ooooh thanks for the share. going to check these sales out now.

Remember that cute red and black Buffalo plaid Pendleton jacket that sold out quickly on the Anniversary Sale? I was thrilled to see it back in stock a few weeks ago and ordered the last medium online for $99. Well, it arrived today. I immediately noticed pet hair on it. When I tried it on, I found a plastic bag in one pocket and — wait for it — a face mask in the other pocket! Within 5 minutes, I was in the car heading to my local Nordstrom to return it. That was quite the experience

Remember that cute red and black Buffalo plaid Pendleton jacket that sold out quickly on the Anniversary Sale? I was thrilled to see it back in stock a few weeks ago and ordered the last medium online for $99. Well, it arrived today. I immediately noticed pet hair on it. When I tried it on, I found a plastic bag in one pocket and — wait for it — a face mask in the other pocket! Within 5 minutes, I was in the car heading to my local Nordstrom to return it. That was quite the experience

Gross! That happened once with me with a Barbour jacket on sale. Just hair all over though.

If anyone is waiting for NAS items on deeper discount, I saw women’s Nike air Pegasus running sneakers down to $80 and ordered the blanknyc snake trench for 49% off!

Just by sheer luck I wasn’t really looking for them but the eileen fisher sweaters I bought popped up on the rack different prices for different colors, one was 87 the other 97 original sale price of 167. Luckily I haven’t worn them so one was already returned and the other will be returned next week. Part of why I never wore them was be of the price I felt like they were still too much.

Just by sheer luck I wasn’t really looking for them but the eileen fisher sweaters I bought popped up on the rack different prices for different colors, one was 87 the other 97 original sale price of 167. Luckily I haven’t worn them so one was already returned and the other will be returned next week. Part of why I never wore them was be of the price I felt like they were still too much.

Is it bad I am finding better deals on the J Crew website? 70 percent off sale items if you buy 3 or more sale items.

Reactions: houseof999