New cloth labels on monogram multi pochette?

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
When did Louis Vuitton switch to the cloth brown “made in” label? I just received my multi pochette today. I ordered it from the Louis Vuitton website. I have the same bag in the world tour version and the labels are completely different. Pls help. Hope I didn’t get a fake from Louis Vuitton. 921F103C-F425-4B47-A0CD-91565D460244.jpeg8746FA2C-97A9-4A90-8FE7-E58B64DFC3E4.jpeg

Last edited:
I posted before it was done uploading. Sorry. The brown cloth label Is here. DFA2EB9D-7EF3-49AB-AF75-E08E151D8E74.jpeg

Attachments

• F0FC9FA4-3FAB-4E21-9E3B-20A0D662BA0F.jpeg
    F0FC9FA4-3FAB-4E21-9E3B-20A0D662BA0F.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 16
Bags made in USA have this cloth tag. LV has had this for several years.
When made in country other than USA (France, Spain, Italy), no cloth tag but is printed "made in..." on the leather label.
Thank you! I havent purchased LV in a while and all of my past ones have been made in Spain or Paris, France. Thank you for confirming!

I have a bag from 2013 and it has the cloth tag. I am not exactly sure when it started but it must have been in 2012, maybe? I have a bag from 2011 and it doesn’t have it.

Do any of y'all know what the 1st date codes were for this bag? I'm so sorry for posting this on the wrong thread (still new to posting here.)
I bought my Made in France, date code DR3139 (late middle August 2019,) bag last summer, EUC from 1 of my go to resellers I've never had a single issue with anything I've bought (always take it to a physical service here in Houston)...I don't think the previous owner ever used this bag! It's in pristine condition!

This was a total FOMO impulse buy. And, personally the bag just irritates me, lol. It was yet another "omg, that's so cute! I must have it! What?! None of my stuff fits in here!" situation...just like I experienced with the matte black Dior Saddle Bag I also hardly use

Ugh, the impracticality of it! My Samsung S20 Ultra barely fits in the main Pochette, Empreinte coin/key pouch makes the mini Pochette bulge, & my Chanel LeBoy compact wallet bulges out of the large Pochette with the phone in there. Forget about any extras fitting, after trying to get those 3 essentials to fit & not bulge out anywhere.

Trust me...I've tried all sorts of configurations.
I'm just a big tote/shoulder bag kinda gal & I've finally made peace with that.

Anyway, Mercari's virtual, real time authentication service came back with an "inconclusive" ruling on my bag, while another virtual service ok'd it. I'm freaking out now, because I paid with PP, but it was about a year ago (past the time to open a case with them if the worst comes to pass )

Mercari's service is saying I need to pay again & resubmit all new real time photos. You cannot preview any photo taken during these virtual authentications, & afterwards, looking at the order, some of mine pics were kinda blurry.

Anyways, here's the date code from the smaller pouch. Same date code is in the coin pouch, but no LV in a circle like on the Made in the U. S. A. ones. I've read quite a few articles saying that's normal for the earliest runs of the Made in France bags.

Anyone know what the earliest date codes were for this bag? I've Google'd that question a thousand different ways & can't find anything.

Thanks a million!!

Attachments

• 20210512_171414.jpg
    20210512_171414.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 6