LV alma bb or GIVENCHY mini antigonna bag?

Which bag?

• Givenchy

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • LV alma bb

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
Hello I don’t own a Alma BB but I do own a givenchy antigona mini. The Alma Bb with vachetta isn’t carefree as the givenchy one.
the Alma bb in Damier Ebene also could be an option?
I really love the Givenchy Antigona Mini, its small but yet you can fit some stuff for everyday. Either bag is great so good luck in deciding!

EDIT: you might find a good preloved givenchy antigona Mini because givenchy is really bad in resale value, while Alma Bb still got good value.

Last edited:
Depends what you’re using it for. The antigona is more of a casual look than the alma. I had an epi alma bb, but ended up selling it because I never used it and the long, non-adjustable strap annoyed me.

I still have my mini antigona and it’s really durable. I’ve dropped it a bunch of times and there’s no scratches at all. However, between the two you posted, I’d go with the alma as I think it’s a more classic look that the antigona (not a fan of the croc texture).

Reactions: beautycase
I own an Alma BB in Epi and love the understated look and durability. It can be dressed up and down. I was not as impressed with Alma in DE and I’m not a fan of Alma in monogram. I also purchase with zero intent on reselling. Between the two, I would choose Givenchy.

Hi everyone,
I’m between these two bags so please tell me which one I should get?

View attachment 4908262

View attachment 4908263
Hi, I have both - DE Alma BB and mini Antigona in sugar leather caramel colour. I bought Antigona last year Black Friday and I have had Alma BB for about 5 years. I like them both, but to-date I have used my mini Antigona more than Alma BB. Antigona fits more, it’s more comfortable to use (no need to constantly re-arrange your items in order to avoid wonky zipper, it’s durable and the strap is somewhat adjustable.

I was between the two models too. But went with antigona in patent beige as I got an incredible deal on it. But Alma in epi or a limited edition is on my wishlist. Which one did you get?
I ended up getting both lol one as an end of the semester gift and the other cause I needed a new everyday bag. How/where did you purchase your Antigona from?

Reactions: Loriad