Linea Pelle

Okay. Just checking that this is the Dylan style. It looked similar to the bag that @muchstuff posted, but maybe I'm missing some details. This bag is listed as faux leather.
She may think that because of confusion with LP Blue. That bag is leather, has the exact same lining as mine with the same symbol next to *Linea Pelle*.
The Dylan medium tote was changed up a bit every season.
LP Blue lining:
Screenshot_20201117-132030_Poshmark.jpg

I used to have so many Dylan and Alex bags. Got good use out of them and then sold them all. Kind of regret it now. LP used to have the best leather. I was very sad when they went downhill. The LP zip wallet is still my favorite wallet. I have like 8 of their wallets :lol: and buy them whenever I see them for cheap in excellent condition.

Reactions: Shelby33
Okay. Just checking that this is the Dylan style. It looked similar to the bag that @muchstuff posted, but maybe I'm missing some details. This bag is listed as faux leather.
Yes that's the Dylan and definitely real leather. The front pocket configuration changed over time so the Dylans can look different. The studs also changed shape.

I used to have so many Dylan and Alex bags. Got good use out of them and then sold them all. Kind of regret it now. LP used to have the best leather. I was very sad when they went downhill. The LP zip wallet is still my favorite wallet. I have like 8 of their wallets :lol: and buy them whenever I see them for cheap in excellent condition.
I just got an Alex speedy in olive and waiting on the Alex satchel in black. The one Alex I have, and my Dylans are definitely the most comfortable and accessible bags I have.

Reactions: piosavsfan
Thanks! I love it so much I just hugged it. So that's weird, but it tells me I will definitely be getting more. Thankfully this slippery slope is more affordable unlike others (looking at you, Bal and H!) Thinking about the Dylan tote and an Angie speedy.
I think you'd like the Dylan. I don't know the other but the Dylan is definitely a great hobo.