NANO SPEEDY - Has anyone removed (cut off) their attached strap?

To cut or not to cut?

• Total voters
I used this method on my bum bag. I wanted to wear it more as a sling and it hit me in a weird place so I carefully removed the straps so I could use a longer one. No regrets at all. I don't intend to sell it, so that's what made the decision for me.
Ooh, interesting idea for the bumbag! Would you mind sharing pictures of what your bumbag looks like with a different strap please? TIA

Reactions: THE_Lena
It is your property and you can do as you want but to alter an authentic Louis Vuitton bag like this will diminish its value. I say no. If the fixed strap bothers you, sell it to someone who feels comfortable with the strap as is.

Reactions: Lolly
Ok guys. Ive been debating should I cut or not cut the strap and I finally cut my nano speedy strap off!!!!
my reasoning was, its only $1k bag and I really wanted to use it as a small top handle so I just went ahead and did it.
I think the bag looks a lot cuter without the strap :loveeyes: I would do the same if I had a nano speedy!

Ok guys. Ive been debating should I cut or not cut the strap and I finally cut my nano speedy strap off!!!!
my reasoning was, its only $1k bag and I really wanted to use it as a small top handle so I just went ahead and did it.
Not bad, but do save the strap just in case you might need it later. I'm sure someone can always put it back.

Wow!!!
The bag looks sooooo cute without a strap dangling on the side. :biggrin:
Thanks for sharing so we could all see what it looks like without it. Now I want this bag even more!!

Yes! It's so much better looking without the strap! I admire your brave soul. :smile:
I just ordered one today so I'm trying to figure out if I should cut the strap off too. Congrats!

Yes! It's so much better looking without the strap! I admire your brave soul. :smile:
I just ordered one today so I'm trying to figure out if I should cut the strap off too. Congrats!

I had debated with myself for soooo long. I wasn’t using it with the strap and really think I will use it more this way so if you feel the same, go for it!

Omg, it is so adorable without the strap! Can't wait to see the strap w the new lobster claws. I've thought of doing this even before buying the bag but just don't have the balls, lol. Kudos for being so brave!