Distance Sale

Apr 22, 2018
I don’t have a Goyard store near me, and they don’t sell online. They do have distance sale, but anyone knows how it works? Would I have to pay the shipping, taxes, and duties as well?

I am debating between Moreau Paris Vincennes MM (which I can buy here) or Artois MM. Which one would you recommend? Thank you :smile:!

I purchased via distance sale and was charged shipping but no tax. There were different shipping options. Not sure if this is stull policy, but when I purchased mine I had to pay via bank transfer since it was my first purchase. Once in the system you can pay via credit card. This was last year and it may have changed since then. My bag came from the Bal Harbor store in Florida all the way to Hawaii and it got here super fast.

Reactions: mireille627
Email them through the main website. You will are excluded from taxes if you live in a state without a Goyard store.

Flat rate $50.00 shipping (within the US) through Fedex! Just got my new order today :smile: No duties fees as they will be shipping from a US location.

Oh, sounds like they won’t charge me taxes as I am not from the US. Wonder how much the shipping would cost, but I’ll ask them :smile:. And duties, that’s why I have been hesitant about purchasing. Thank you!

I purchased via distance sale and was charged shipping but no tax. There were different shipping options. Not sure if this is stull policy, but when I purchased mine I had to pay via bank transfer since it was my first purchase. Once in the system you can pay via credit card. This was last year and it may have changed since then. My bag came from the Bal Harbor store in Florida all the way to Hawaii and it got here super fast.

You had to buy via bank transfer? Wow, didn’t expect that. I buy most of my stuff using my credit card, for accumulating points, which I then use towards flight tickets purchase (pre-COVID). Who knows when we can travel again :sad:.

You had to buy via bank transfer? Wow, didn’t expect that. I buy most of my stuff using my credit card, for accumulating points, which I then use towards flight tickets purchase (pre-COVID). Who knows when we can travel again :sad:.
Yup, that used to be their company policy last year, I am not sure if they changed it within the last year. Once you contact them on their website via the Distance Sale tab they will connect you with one of their boutiques. I was connected with Bal Harbor the first time and San Fran the second time. I can use a cc now that I am in their system.

Reactions: PineappleMinnie
I just purchased a Cap Vert from the Dallas store. I had to pay shipping and tax because I'm in NY. The NY store did not have the color I wanted. They charged me at my local tax rate and $30 Fed Ex shipping. I was able to use a credit card. They email you a purchase order form which you need to sign and email back a picture of it or fax back with a copy of your id. I called around to the different stores to find the color I wanted. Everything is final sale.

I just purchased a Cap Vert from the Dallas store. I had to pay shipping and tax because I'm in NY. The NY store did not have the color I wanted. They charged me at my local tax rate and $30 Fed Ex shipping. I was able to use a credit card. They email you a purchase order form which you need to sign and email back a picture of it or fax back with a copy of your id. I called around to the different stores to find the color I wanted. Everything is final sale.

Final sale? Did they say why? Because it’s a special colour you wanted?

Final sale? Did they say why? Because it’s a special colour you wanted?
The purchase order said Final Sale on it. It seems like all the orders are now final sale? I bought the black with black so it was a regular bag. I also called the Goyard in Neiman Marcus Chicago hoping since it was Neiman Marcus that it would not be final sale. But it was.

I have used their distances sales this month from within Europe. Payment by bank transfer only. Not all their models are available for distance sale. But just mail them and ask, they are very responsive (at least in Paris).

Reactions: PineappleMinnie