Neo Card Holder v. Pocket Organizer: Which Would You Get?

miknarth

Aug 30, 2016
Hi everyone. I’m interested in getting another card holder and wanted to get some thoughts on the Neo Card Holder versus the Pocket Organizer? Does anyone have experience with both and can provide your input on the pros and cons of each? Which do you like better and why? I’ve watched the review videos online but I’m still conflicted. I plan to use this just for quick runs or in smaller bags and it would generally include several cards and some cash, plus any receipts I might get in return. Thanks for any input you can give!

I have the pocket organizer and am obsessed!!! It fits more than a typical card case but is still flat enough to be small enough to fit into a pocket. I think the other option you have is just a basic shaped card holder.

I am also super obsessed with pocket organizers! I have two and plan to get more (fun ones for variety). Truly my favorite of SLG’s!

I have a card holder and stopped using it once I got my first pocket organizer. I like the slim profile of the pocket organizer along with that it can hold quite a bit more than a card holder. I typically carry: photo ID, two credit cards, medical ID card, a little cash, and there’s still space left (a gift card or receipts, perhaps).

Pocket organizers are my go-to when carrying my MPA or PSM. Or if it’s just a run to the store and no bag needed.

I also prefer my pocket organizers over my wallets for daily use. Wallets have become more of my storage space for least-accessed cards and such or for when I am carrying a larger bag.

The flat card holders are not practical for cash. I use them for cards only. I have seen people stuffing folded cash in the middle, but it damages the product on the long run, looks weird and sticks out. The Pocket Organiser, on the other hand, is a compact little wallet, and can fit cash more gracefully. And hold more cards. And for the same amount of money, simply just feels "more Vuitton".

I have the pocket organizer and am obsessed!!! It fits more than a typical card case but is still flat enough to be small enough to fit into a pocket. I think the other option you have is just a basic shaped card holder.
I am also super obsessed with pocket organizers! I have two and plan to get more (fun ones for variety). Truly my favorite of SLG’s!

I have a card holder and stopped using it once I got my first pocket organizer. I like the slim profile of the pocket organizer along with that it can hold quite a bit more than a card holder. I typically carry: photo ID, two credit cards, medical ID card, a little cash, and there’s still space left (a gift card or receipts, perhaps).

Pocket organizers are my go-to when carrying my MPA or PSM. Or if it’s just a run to the store and no bag needed.

I also prefer my pocket organizers over my wallets for daily use. Wallets have become more of my storage space for least-accessed cards and such or for when I am carrying a larger bag.
The flat card holders are not practical for cash. I use them for cards only. I have seen people stuffing folded cash in the middle, but it damages the product on the long run, looks weird and sticks out. The Pocket Organiser, on the other hand, is a compact little wallet, and can fit cash more gracefully. And hold more cards. And for the same amount of money, simply just feels "more Vuitton".
Agree with everyone above, love the pocket organize. It’ll hold your cards and cash better than the card holder.
Pocket organizer!! I have a card holder in my Jeanne wallet and its good to have but kinda meh.
Awesome, thanks so much to everyone for your input. Pocket organizer it is! I didn’t think it looked like a good idea to stuff cash in the middle slot either, but that’s the only place that it’ll work without sticking out. My only concern about the pocket organizer is the potential for a tear at the fold over time. But I’m hoping this macassar version is less prone to that with the leather in the middle instead of the canvas. Thanks again!!

Reactions: lv_katie
Awesome, thanks so much to everyone for your input. Pocket organizer it is! I didn’t think it looked like a good idea to stuff cash in the middle slot either, but that’s the only place that it’ll work without sticking out. My only concern about the pocket organizer is the potential for a tear at the fold over time. But I’m hoping this macassar version is less prone to that with the leather in the middle instead of the canvas. Thanks again!!
Yes, the leather is more hard wearing than the canvas folds. And Vuitton always can service the leather for you after it got worn.

Reactions: miknarth
Another option is a zipped card holder. I don’t have the LV one but I know it is very popular. I have a YSL and it fits 5 cards in slots, and either more cards or cash inside. It is very small and I am loving it! I honestly don’t know how people downsize to just a regular cardholder, way to small for me!

Another option is a zipped card holder. I don’t have the LV one but I know it is very popular. I have a YSL and it fits 5 cards in slots, and either more cards or cash inside. It is very small and I am loving it! I honestly don’t know how people downsize to just a regular cardholder, way to small for me!

I have a pocket organizer and zipped card holder both are far better than a plain old card holder