Your Marc Jacobs in action!

My first designer bag, Marc Jacobs Snapshot in Airbrushed
Got it last week
The color may look a bit off in camera, but it's really beautiful in person

View attachment 4770635
what a cool little bag!! I love Marc Jacobs. I wish I could get a tiny bag like that but I carry to much stuff. My Stam bags are considered "small" bags for me. Congrats on what I hope is the first of many design bags ( well maybe not many, moderation is important) they are so much fun to collect. :smile:

Reactions: AmelieH
I also recently bought a MJ strap, my first item from this brand. It is the yellow warning strap. I paired it with my Coach Nomad in burnished saddle and love it! It is amazing quality, I'm surprised how surprised I am by it lol.

View attachment 4543792
Featuring my curious kitty, Lucy

View attachment 4543793
View attachment 4543794

The small lettering has a raised, slightly rubbery feel. And the strap can be extended quite long, which I'm glad for. I'm on the taller side and like my bags to hang at or right below my hip.
I also picked up that strap from Nordstrom. It is one of my favorite pieces to pair with other bags. I wore it last winter with a navy blue jacket and even men noticed it. And I work with guys that don't notice fashion, haha.

what a cool little bag!! I love Marc Jacobs. I wish I could get a tiny bag like that but I carry to much stuff. My Stam bags are considered "small" bags for me. Congrats on what I hope is the first of many design bags ( well maybe not many, moderation is important) they are so much fun to collect. :smile:
Thank you! Yes, I think I made a good start with this one
Stam is also what I consider a daily basis bag too

My Mini Grind Tote and Box Top Zip Wallet yesterday evening. Went out with hubby for the first time since lockdown (to a beer garden.) We’re only comfortable eating out with others in an outside environment at this point... they had touchless ordering via a phone app with menus, which I think is genius. You had to wear your mask whenever you ventured away from your party’s table, which I also appreciated.
29C61978-7ADA-4A84-B7F7-9281308C873D.jpeg

My Mini Grind Tote and Box Top Zip Wallet yesterday evening. Went out with hubby for the first time since lockdown (to a beer garden.) We’re only comfortable eating out with others in an outside environment at this point... they had touchless ordering via a phone app with menus, which I think is genius. You had to wear your mask whenever you ventured away from your party’s table, which I also appreciated.
View attachment 4791487
Love this photo! The beige (I think), black (or navy), and gold all go so well together!

Reactions: ouiouilexiaussi