The Zippy Coin Purse Club!

Hi Fellow ZCP Lovers. I just saw this ZCP on the website and was blown away by its beauty. I’m not usually a fan of exotics but it’s a stunning piece. It’s purple inside too :heart:. It comes in 16 colors!!! Has this item always been available? Does anyone have it? It’s out of my price range but it sure is a beauty.

View attachment 4887204
I’ve never noticed it on the website before.

Reactions: Iamminda
Hi! I just bought this and noticed it has indents on the bottom, is this normal? It was the one on display, I was a little taken aback because I thought they didn’t sell the one to you on display.

Attachments

• 3F10D40E-51E2-4D5F-9EAD-6B2A65266AC4.jpeg
    3F10D40E-51E2-4D5F-9EAD-6B2A65266AC4.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 26BB4E91-E17D-4D60-97C1-C4C197EA8E19.jpeg
    26BB4E91-E17D-4D60-97C1-C4C197EA8E19.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 34
  • 4AFA34EF-FE74-4F0B-94EE-10B815861F4E.jpeg
    4AFA34EF-FE74-4F0B-94EE-10B815861F4E.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 34
  • AFA676F3-A531-4C56-962D-9C909D92DC76.jpeg
    AFA676F3-A531-4C56-962D-9C909D92DC76.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Iceskate
My Game on collection zippy coin purse wallet !!!
So cute and pretty! You have a coolection of zippy coin purses now! They’re all gorgeous! :love: Do you have many more? If so which one is your favourite? You should do a family shot here! If I could ask you, between the Xmas animation DE roller coaster and new game on zcp which is your favourite and why? And if you had to pick one which would it be? Thanks for your comments. I’m trying to decide between which one to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsMBunboxing
So cute and pretty! You have a coolection of zippy coin purses now! They’re all gorgeous! :love: Do you have many more? If so which one is your favourite? You should do a family shot here! If I could ask you, between the Xmas animation DE roller coaster and new game on zcp which is your favourite and why? And if you had to pick one which would it be? Thanks for your comments. I’m trying to decide between which one to get.
I asked my husband about your question since the collection is his. He liked the Christmas animation than the game on because the interior of the Christmas animation is lighter in color ( rose ballerine) and the game on's interior is black and hard to see the contents and the zipper pull is big and placed awkwardly.

Reactions: Bumbles
I asked my husband about your question since the collection is his. He liked the Christmas animation than the game on because the interior of the Christmas animation is lighter in color ( rose ballerine) and the game on's interior is black and hard to see the contents and the zipper pull is big and placed awkwardly.
Thanks for sharing. You’re husband has an amazing collection. They are to die for!!!

• Love
Reactions: MrsMBunboxing
I have it in DE with the pink ballerine interior. Love it bc it fits a ton. I keep my main card in the middle slot for easy access. The card slots and pockets on the ends soften up after few uses. I only put 1 card in per slot, but in the pocket behind the card slot on each side I put about 3 cards easy a piece. I’ve also never had an issue with putting coins in it. It’s a great compact wallet that holds a lot for its size.
Have you had problems with the coins staining the light pink interior of the wallet?