Which cloud blue?

Boho-Angel

Boho-Angel
Oct 12, 2009
I am LOVING Dior’s cloud blue/ nube azul colour for a bag but don’t know whether to get:
the medium
Saddle (I own the grained one in dark tan),
the my abc lady (I own one my abc lady in grey) or
the bobby (I don’t own one).
Which would you buy in blue cloud colour???
Thoughts/opinions are warmly welcomed!

I am LOVING Dior’s cloud blue/ nube azul colour for a bag but don’t know whether to get:
the medium
Saddle (I own the grained one in dark tan),
the my abc lady (I own one my abc lady in grey) or
the bobby (I don’t own one).
Which would you buy in blue cloud colour???
Thoughts/opinions are warmly welcomed!
Sounds like you need a Bobby bag! ;) It's really quite a perfect bag. That, and the new St. Honore tote. Have you considered the St. Honore?

Sounds like you need a Bobby bag! ;) It's really quite a perfect bag. That, and the new St. Honore tote. Have you considered the St. Honore?
Thank you for replying! The St Honore I actually really like but looks a little bulky for me in that colour. I wanted a day to night bag that isnt too formal. Will they make it in a mini size? I do like the Bobby but box leather scares me (I need something more carefree) wish they’d release a grained leather one!!!

Thank you for replying! The St Honore I actually really like but looks a little bulky for me in that colour. I wanted a day to night bag that isnt too formal. Will they make it in a mini size? I do like the Bobby but box leather scares me (I need something more carefree) wish they’d release a grained leather one!!!
Sounds like the 30Montaigne may be a better choice. It goes perfectly from day to evening, and has several grained calfskin versions.

Reactions: Boho-Angel