Chanel at Neiman Marcus (King of Prussia, PA)

Sep 30, 2009
Hi all, on Sunday my Chanel SA from Neimans KOP texted me to say that the current Chanel is converting into a leased store and will not be a part of Neimans anymore. She is waiting on her new Chanel contact info, ect. Can someone please explain to me what this means? I understand the leased boutique inside of Neimans part but how long does the transfer usually take? Is it instant where the store is up and running?

Hi all, on Sunday my Chanel SA from Neimans KOP texted me to say that the current Chanel is converting into a leased store and will not be a part of Neimans anymore. She is waiting on her new Chanel contact info, ect. Can someone please explain to me what this means? I understand the leased boutique inside of Neimans part but how long does the transfer usually take? Is it instant where the store is up and running?
Hi, I also shop at that location and as far as I know it is an instant conversion. It just means that now they will have access to more items not just pieces purchased by NM. Hope this helps!

Hi, I also shop at that location and as far as I know it is an instant conversion. It just means that now they will have access to more items not just pieces purchased by NM. Hope this helps!
Thank you! Trying to not harass my SA but waiting for her new contact info. I might to try pop in the store over the weekend for some retail therapy :smile:

Reactions: cheeky23
My Chanel just went through this last week and it was all done in 24 hours. My SA’s contact info also stayed the same. The big difference is yes, they’ll have access to more items but no more double or triple points on Chanel.
Good to know! My SA did reach out this week and her email is now @chanel vs NM and she has a new cell phone number. Must be different per location?

Hm interesting! The KOP Boutique is also my usual Chanel location. I have been trying to get a hold of my SA since Tuesday and I am wondering if this is the reason he hasn’t responded! Thanks for the info! I’m excited that they’ll be getting more access to stock! Since I’m here, I was wondering if anyone knew if Trendy CCs were being released for 2021? An SA at KOP NM last week said that they might not be released this year and showed me a variation of the Trendy in the store, which I didn’t love. Any information would be a great help! Thanks PA Chanel community!

My SA at NM told me the same thing about the leasing....she explained to me that she will no longer be able to hold items and we will no longer be able to purchase Chanel on 12 or 6 months interest free promos on your NM card.