Chanel mini lambskin

I got my mini lamb last year and it's holding up quite well. I do not use any organiser or base shaper. But I do stuff it with tissue paper or bubble wrap when it's not in use. I then tuck in the chain, wrap it in tissue paper so it will not leave marks on the leather and place that on top. I personally think the mini is too small for a bag organiser.

I do baby it too when it comes to the leather. I condition the leather with a balm and use Collonil Carbon Pro spray once in a while.

I got my mini lamb last year and it's holding up quite well. I do not use any organiser or base shaper. But I do stuff it with tissue paper or bubble wrap when it's not in use. I then tuck in the chain, wrap it in tissue paper so it will not leave marks on the leather and place that on top. I personally think the mini is too small for a bag organiser.

I do baby it too when it comes to the leather. I condition the leather with a balm and use Collonil Carbon Pro spray once in a while.
Thank you! How do you conditioning your bags to keep the shine of the leather?

I don't use any bag shaper either however do stuff it with tissue paper when in storage. Given the bag is so small, I don't put many items inside and do not see the shape dropping with use.
Amazing news you got it, it's my fav out of all the sizes!

Definitely stuff your bags. I use a soft plastic bag filled with stuffing of old plush toys, and put it in my Chanel bag. It’s like a diy bag pillow.

Especially needed for lambskin where it tends to cave inwards at the bottom of the bag.

It is so small a bag insert doesn't fit. Use the tissue paper that comes
with it when not in use stuff it. Also do not over fill the bag when using it.
The inserts stretch out the bags.

Hi everyone, I just received my mini in lambskin. The sides are already really creased. Is this normal in a brand new bag?
Image of when it’s pushed out and pushed back in.

Attachments

• 144E2F19-82FF-42F7-A6F4-1F10E0277ADE.jpeg
    144E2F19-82FF-42F7-A6F4-1F10E0277ADE.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 29
  • 87BEEEC5-2E3D-428A-ADE0-E86E2DF788C7.jpeg
    87BEEEC5-2E3D-428A-ADE0-E86E2DF788C7.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 29