TMZ's blurb about Brit's OK magazine mishap has me wondering. Do you think she has a

MJ_BostonGirl

Jan 27, 2007
psychological issue, or she's like any other uneducated kid who was thrown into the spotlight, became rich and has no clue how to manage the funds or her life without being handled?

Is it fair to say that she is as self-destructive as Mike Tyson?

she never used to be this classless, that's for sure. I think she has a mental issue but it's most likely caused by drugs/alchohol. She's a mess. Plain and simple.

she has been in the spotlight for a LONG time, it's not like she was just thrown into it. She was on the Mickey Mouse Club remember?

Normally I would say her behaviour is the result of a lack of breeding, but her sister seems to be a fine young lady? She just has zero class and it was hidden earlier by handlers and such. That's my guess.

OK Magazine will post the actual pictures of what happened...so they will show the truth of how much of a basket case she is according to tmz.com. the issue will be out on friday...i'm so getting it

OK Mag is publishing the pics?! I thought they weren't.

from what i read in tmz the editor in chief of the mag decided to show the real brit

In a surprising move, OK! Magazine says they're going to show Britney as she really was on the day of her disastrous photo shoot -- the good, the bad and the unbelievably ugly!

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, OK! Editor-in-Chief Sarah Ivens said, "OK! Magazine spent a heartbreaking day with Britney Spears and witnessed first-hand an emotional cry for help that will leave you shocked and sad. This week, on newsstands Friday, the truth will be told."

As TMZ first reported, Britney had a complete and total meltdown during the interview and photo shoot. OK! was faced with a huge decision; to run the horrifying photos as is and risk ruining their relationship with Brit (and potentially her career), or run a sanitized -- and untrue-- article.

In the end, it appears as if OK! chose journalism over Hollywood. OK! is OK!

I think it's a little of column A and a little of column B.

I mean the girl is a disaster. I think she has huge psychological issues that probably stem from being in the public eye since childhood and everyone using her for money, but I also think she's uneducated and has had everyone in her inner circle tell her how great she is and how everything she does is so fabulous that now that people are telling her the truth she doesn't know what to do.

I said it in a few weeks ago, she has that toxic combination of stubborness and stupidity. Nothing good will come out of it.

It also seems like she has not fully recovered/dealt with the problems from her divorce. I can’t imagine being divorced & having the whole world watch what I do. I would be a basketcase too.

post partum depression, a divorce, rehab, its just a lot to deal with and with no one to help you. i mean her mom tried to help her and now she cut her off...she really is stubborn

Remove the handlers, remove the facade. I think this is the true Britney.
I would agree. Anyone can appear to be cool or classy if the image presented to the public by one's handlers is an appealing one. What we're seeing now is the real Britney -- trashy, poor taste, bad decision-maker. No doubt due in part to her dysfunctional adolescence....but probably also due to her natural traits. She wasn't born smart, that's for sure.