• Soleste Aquamarine

• Enchant Key with Pink Diamonds

• Victoria Earrings Large

• Let hubby decide for you as a surprise

Results are only viewable after voting.

JessicaRabbit1

Adores Tiffany & Co. Travel addict.
Apr 19, 2015
hey everyone. I am not normally one to ask for help on a purchase as i usually decide on my own. i would like some opinions as i cant decide between these three items and theyre all so different.

Soleste Aquamarine necklace. currently only 2 in the world, one is at my store on hold
Enchant key with pink diamonds
Victoria earrings large

I am leaning towards the aquamarine. there are only two so would hard to order in again. its a unique piece and the blue is gorgeous. it is also the cheapest so my hubby is like OMG GET IT. Haha. A gorgeous girl friend of mine came and said it looked awesome on.

the key is really nice, has a nice weight to it, its very girly (or feels like it on me). it has pink diamonds yay! also feels like the style is completely different to what i have in my jewellery box so opens some new style.

the earrings are by far the most expensive. i have loved these for a while but for the cost i could by the other two things (not that i would do that, id prefer to space it out as i dont like to consider and take my time). i would probably get the most wear out of these, they are stunning. however, if i dont get them now i can get them later - as tco does have a number of them available.

pics below. thanks for your help. i am very grateful to be in this position and i am very grateful for your help.

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 3.21.42 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 3.21.50 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 3.21.57 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 3.22.01 PM.jpeg

Definitely the aquamarine! It looks gorgeous on you plus you won’t be able to find that on the secondary market.

Imho, skip the Victoria from the store and buy on the secondary market. They come up now and again and usually 30-40% less.

The key is pretty, but Tiffany has many beautiful keys. Unless you are 100% interested in a key with pink diamonds I would keep checking. Plus keys also come up on the secondary market. So you can always search there.

Definitely the aquamarine! It looks gorgeous on you plus you won’t be able to find that on the secondary market.

Imho, skip the Victoria from the store and buy on the secondary market. They come up now and again and usually 30-40% less.

The key is pretty, but Tiffany has many beautiful keys. Unless you are 100% interested in a key with pink diamonds I would keep checking. Plus keys also come up on the secondary market. So you can always search there.

thanks so much ! i shall keep my eyes open for second hand ones. im in australia unfortunately, with a smaller secondary market, so i dont always see the cool stuff that becomes available. where do you normally get your second hand tiffany? online second hand retailers?
xx thankyou :smile:

I agree! @JessicaRabbit1...AntiqueShopper knows Tiffany, trust her!

I agree! @JessicaRabbit1...AntiqueShopper knows Tiffany, trust her!

thank you for your comment :smile: from what ive read on here she certainly does ! xx

The soleste looks amazing on you. I voted for that. The Victoria earrings are on my wish list too but that line will be around for a very long time, you can get the earrings down the road. I am so excited for you.

thanks so much :smile: theyre both stunning. good luck with your wish list! the victoria earrings are gorgeous, as ive recently found out haha. sending you victoria vibes xx

Btw the large Victoria are currently on fashionphile for $12,295 usd. The original price is $19,000 usd.

oh wow great ! thanks for letting me know :smile: i shall take a look :smile: and see what the import duties would be xx

I would get the earrings. I think you can get the most use out of them, and they are more chic.

this is very true as well. thank you for your imput :smile:

Wow great choices! I voted for the soleste as it looks gorgeous on you. The earrings are a very close second. My only advice is to not settle because of the price. I have done this and regretted it. Can’t wait to see what you choose :smile:

thank you, i agree i have settled before and have lived in regret town. i think the aquamarine, as much as it might be cheaper doesnt feel less in this situation. :smile: xx

Love the aquamarine on you! I voted for that but the Victoria earrings are a really close second. I just think the aquamarine is a show stopper but the Victoria earrings are equally gorgeous and goes with everything.

I have the soleste aquamarine ring myself and love it.
View attachment 4901866

wow stunning ! absolute show stopper ! wear in good health.
thanks for the photo xx