Mini coco or CF?

Get the coco mini or wait for potential crumpled CF?

• Wait for a CF

• Get the mini coco

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYCchihuahua

May 10, 2018
I went in to look at small CF and they didn’t have any. Saw these two bags which seem to be a bit difficult to find lately. I have been wanting a crumpled leather bag, should I get the quilted mini coco or wait and see if they make a classic flap in crumpled leather at a later date? Do they ever make classics in crumpled leather that aren’t patent?

28B55061-B2E1-4EC3-A6F4-524CDC983239.jpeg

58F35CC4-B4B9-4772-8E24-C7D96784072B.jpeg

DF65FAF8-D12D-43A0-9E2E-21E95A65A40A.jpeg

8F5C878E-B0AC-49DB-B6B5-26F71D5D8D79.jpeg

Last edited:
I was in the boutique last week (I’m in London) and saw plenty of this metallic black CCH available, perhaps not selling too well. I think the chevron so black is harder to find. Also saw so black CF in both small & medium in crinkled leather, I didn’t find out the season code though sorry. Personally, I’m not a fan of the crinkled leather but so that you know they do make CF in crinkled leather. Sorry not much help for your decision making...

Reactions: NYCchihuahua
I was in the boutique last week (I’m in London) and saw plenty of this metallic black CCH available, perhaps not selling too well. I think the chevron so black is harder to find. Also saw so black CF in both small & medium in crinkled leather, I didn’t find out the season code though sorry. Personally, I’m not a fan of the crinkled leather but so that you know they do make CF in crinkled leather. Sorry not much help for your decision making...
Thank you, I wasn’t sure they made them!

Do you have a classic flap already? Of the classics the crumpled calf is patent or of shiny leather (the so black from a few months ago). Crumpled leather is harder to find, so I would get the coco if you love it and get the small CF at a later date. I personally snagged a small CF up when I saw it, but I also collected a lot of seasonals in order to not lose out on it and I’m glad I did.

Do you have a classic flap already? Of the classics the crumpled calf is patent or of shiny leather (the so black from a few months ago). Crumpled leather is harder to find, so I would get the coco if you love it and get the small CF at a later date. I personally snagged a small CF up when I saw it, but I also collected a lot of seasonals in order to not lose out on it and I’m glad I did.
I have a small CF in 20b blue and the black. Maybe I’ll bite the bullet on coco. Cheaper anyway which is nice

Reactions: OCMomof3
The coco handle is very hard to get hold of here in Hong Kong. Virtually all sold out the minute they arrive in the stores and the only ones available are the crumpled dark silver one in your pictures. Seems not be popular at all.The coco mini is very good value compared to the classic, which is why they're so hot!

The classic flaps don't tend to do crumpled compared to the 2.55.

If you're set on the colour/ texture, I think might be worthwhile getting the coco handle.
I've learnt with Chanel,they can't die certain colours with certain leather so if you see a colour and leather you like, good to get it.

I think you might be waiting a while for the crumpled CF so I’d get the mini cch and hope for a CF in another season. Could be a year or so but who knows when another will be released. But only get it if you really love! I love the mini cch on you! I have a couple and they’re really a great bag and such great value (for chanel).

I went in to look at small CF and they didn’t have any. Saw these two bags which seem to be a bit difficult to find lately. I have been wanting a crumpled leather bag, should I get the quilted mini coco or wait and see if they make a classic flap in crumpled leather at a later date? Do they ever make classics in crumpled leather that aren’t patent?

View attachment 4899773

View attachment 4899774

View attachment 4899775

did you end up getting this bag?