Quick reveal...many pictures ^_^

AzahM

O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
First of all congratulation to us Victoria, Australia as we have been zero Covid cases for the last few days. Yay! It was hard for us especially in metropolitan Melbourne.
Right, let’s get to the topic. I went to Melbourne H on Friday morning with the intent to get stoles and EDT. I have wait outside the entrance where I have to scan the QR code and enter my details. Once done the guard allows me to enter and to use hand sanitizer. As I arrived 30mins after the store open I have one staff waiting to serve. Cindy has been working for a year and still a trainee. We get along well soonest we say hi to each other. I told her items I need plus a bag. She said they have one in display, but alas as we went to second floor the display was not there anymore. Apparently I have to queue for it. I gave her my details and my preference ie neutral GHW but ok with PHW 22 but may go with 18. No no to bright colour. ( haha many of you by now would guess what bag I was talking about) I have been trying to get Picotin this year since lockdown. But getting one from online is literally impossible.
I happily pick and try different mufflers ( from men collection) and finally decided on Space University in Jaune, Aller-Retour in Rogue/Flanelle and Recto Verso in Jaune Ocre/Ocean. We head on to the perfume section and I know what I need as I have been using their body lotion, Un Jardin Sur Le Toit EDT where it’s main raw materials Apple tree and pear tree. However I had so much fun trying others too.
I am ready to pay and suddenly Cindy said that “mmm, you know what. Let me check above in case there might be a bag that was hold for a customer before but they have changed their mind”
Oh la la haha I know I would get it one!! But remain calm I said yeah sure I’m in no hurry. She said it’s not a promise! A whole later she came down with a bag and I have these huge Cheshire cat grin. Yep that baby is moine! Moine! Moine

5CCE70DC-A799-4E9A-B11F-6027E2D997E1.jpeg

B425C526-FC80-4A9F-9BAF-F232A3E98EB9.jpeg

BEDDFD79-D7C5-467B-BDFD-7FDFAE1C6CC5.jpeg

CE9ACA4A-4ED8-47CC-AB03-74875577DA40.jpeg

D20EA1F6-AC71-4503-88DB-D3075076193E.jpeg

16CB95C6-81C4-4DB0-9C20-10D76FB240F7.jpeg

The slgs was purchased earlier on online during lockdown, together with D’Orange deodorant and body lotion. I have lamb leather strap in black in PHW from my LV Ixia PM that I am using it on my Picotin 22. I got the maxi twilly too.
thank you beautiful for letting me share here without prejudice.
Enjoy mode pic of me with the mufflers.

Attachments

• 08777DC7-A101-420A-95BC-BA22EDFC5541.jpeg
    08777DC7-A101-420A-95BC-BA22EDFC5541.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 61
  • ACF6B393-ECA5-453E-A980-95B4C038F312.jpeg
    ACF6B393-ECA5-453E-A980-95B4C038F312.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 5F50CB13-BF93-4197-83A0-8D35F203293F.jpeg
    5F50CB13-BF93-4197-83A0-8D35F203293F.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 54
Well done to everyone in Victoria and Melbourne. And so happy for you re your long awaited picotin. From one picotin lover and Australian to another - enjoy this beautiful bag and your other items!
Thank you. This under the radar bag has long been in my sight. Simple and chic. The best way to celebrate "donut day" is to go walk into H store and try my luck.
From one Australian Picotin lover to another.

• Love
Reactions: RT1
First of all congratulation to us Victoria, Australia as we have been zero Covid cases for the last few days. Yay! It was hard for us especially in metropolitan Melbourne.
Right, let’s get to the topic. I went to Melbourne H on Friday morning with the intent to get stoles and EDT. I have wait outside the entrance where I have to scan the QR code and enter my details. Once done the guard allows me to enter and to use hand sanitizer. As I arrived 30mins after the store open I have one staff waiting to serve. Cindy has been working for a year and still a trainee. We get along well soonest we say hi to each other. I told her items I need plus a bag. She said they have one in display, but alas as we went to second floor the display was not there anymore. Apparently I have to queue for it. I gave her my details and my preference ie neutral GHW but ok with PHW 22 but may go with 18. No no to bright colour. ( haha many of you by now would guess what bag I was talking about) I have been trying to get Picotin this year since lockdown. But getting one from online is literally impossible.
I happily pick and try different mufflers ( from men collection) and finally decided on Space University in Jaune, Aller-Retour in Rogue/Flanelle and Recto Verso in Jaune Ocre/Ocean. We head on to the perfume section and I know what I need as I have been using their body lotion, Un Jardin Sur Le Toit EDT where it’s main raw materials Apple tree and pear tree. However I had so much fun trying others too.
I am ready to pay and suddenly Cindy said that “mmm, you know what. Let me check above in case there might be a bag that was hold for a customer before but they have changed their mind”
Oh la la haha I know I would get it one!! But remain calm I said yeah sure I’m in no hurry. She said it’s not a promise! A whole later she came down with a bag and I have these huge Cheshire cat grin. Yep that baby is moine! Moine! Moine

View attachment 4899861

View attachment 4899862

View attachment 4899865

View attachment 4899866

View attachment 4899867

View attachment 4899868
Congratulations...this is such a beauty!!! :yahoo:
Loved your story, as well. :tup:
I know you are loving your new Picotin

Congratulations...this is such a beauty!!! :yahoo:
Loved your story, as well. :tup:
I know you are loving your new Picotin
I am certainly loving it. It’s not heavy as it is not lined, modest design and so under radar

Love this story! What a wonderful way to spend the day after being in lockdown.
More than 3 mths in lockdown within 5kms radius only going out for grocery shopping and one hour of exercise ☹️
Indeed time to celebrate and H is the best place to celebrate

• Love

View attachment 4899861

View attachment 4899862

View attachment 4899865

View attachment 4899866

View attachment 4899867

View attachment 4899868

Congratulations to you! I have just scored a herbag myself just now from the Melbourne store :heart:

Glad to be out of lockdown!!!! Honestly, I was very impatient with the AU web, they practically sold everything out so fast. Never knew it is this easy to score 1 in store. SMH XD

• Love
Congratulations on finding your bag and enjoy!
Thank you, yes I have been using it. Time to give GP some rest time :biggrin:

Congratulations to you! I have just scored a herbag myself just now from the Melbourne store :heart:

Glad to be out of lockdown!!!! Honestly, I was very impatient with the AU web, they practically sold everything out so fast. Never knew it is this easy to score 1 in store. SMH XD
Oh yes indeed!! Going to physical store is not the same as buying online. H online is the worst to get any bag literally. I saw one time, 4 Picotin bags but each time I went to select it said "oops, the item is not available" grrr! I mean does some people stalked h au website (ehem..me hehe)
Congrats on scoring herbag :heart: hope you can show mode pic. I was contemplating to get one but undecided still.