I’m back with Edie! UPDATED

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I have not purchased a RM in years. I recently responded to a post about the affair bag, which was the only RM I kept. Well that got me looking again and I just adore the Edie which is similar with a bit more pizazz.

NM had this on sale for 30% off for a hot minute and I grabbed it. The color on line was not so pretty. But I did a bit of research and knew the color was not showing properly on Neiman’s website. It is definitely a “cool tan” (as it is named) or a light brown (not yellow as it appeared on line). I took a few photos including next to an LV DE bag and my yellow shirt. It is stunning. I do wish it had feet but it is what it is. 5318489F-9574-41AF-AFD1-4CF6A07EBC8B.jpegE4E2D9AA-B0AB-451B-B410-3F684B2C9B3E.jpeg54E6C83B-3682-4716-9064-7F5AEFC844E1.jpeg

I have not purchased a RM in years. I recently responded to a post about the affair bag, which was the only RM I kept. Well that got me looking again and I just adore the Edie which is similar with a bit more pizazz.

NM had this on sale for 30% off for a hot minute and I grabbed it. The color on line was not so pretty. But I did a bit of research and knew the color was not showing properly on Neiman’s website. It is definitely a “cool tan” (as it is named) or a light brown (not yellow as it appeared on line). I took a few photos including next to an LV DE bag and my yellow shirt. It is stunning. I do wish it had feet but it is what it is. View attachment 4898607View attachment 4898608View attachment 4898609
OMG I love it!!! This has more of a brass rather than shiny h/w right? It looks amazing! Do they still have any more??

Last edited:
Reactions: snibor
OMG I love it!!! This has more of a brass rather than shiny h/w right? It looks amazing! Do they still have any more??
Not sure how to describe hardware but you might be right. Although the chain strap looks shiny. It’s not on sale anymore at Neiman but maybe it will go back on sale. I ordered on line.

Reactions: Antonia
Not sure how to describe hardware but you might be right. Although the chain strap looks shiny. It’s not on sale anymore at Neiman but maybe it will go back on sale. I ordered on line.
I love this leather on the Edie....reminds me of Caviar (Chanel) but not as pronounced. BTW, I love your Speedy...the bags compliment each other in that photo! :smile:

I love this leather on the Edie....reminds me of Caviar (Chanel) but not as pronounced. BTW, I love your Speedy...the bags compliment each other in that photo! :smile:
Thanks! Yes I agree about Caviar! If you look at Neiman website the bag looks awful. It looks yellow. Lol. That’s why I thought maybe it was on sale but now I see it’s back to regular price.

Rebecca is having a sale on her website and that same bag is on there along with some new fall colors!! :smile:

Rebecca is having a sale on her website and that same bag is on there along with some new fall colors!! :smile:
Yes I saw. It’s only 20% off. Unless of course you buy more than 1 bag. Lol.

Yes I saw. It’s only 20% off. Unless of course you buy more than 1 bag. Lol.
I'm sort of liking the suede one! On her website she calls it Military (so I'm assuming it's more green-ish?). Since the color of your bag is way off in real life....I'm thinking this one might be way off too. I actually like the color that shows on the monitor on the suede bag.

I'm sort of liking the suede one! On her website she calls it Military (so I'm assuming it's more green-ish?). Since the color of your bag is way off in real life....I'm thinking this one might be way off too. I actually like the color that shows on the monitor on the suede bag.
I like it too. Reminds me of the velvet Gucci marmonts.

Love your new Edie! I have the smaller size (comparable to a WOC) and really like it. I'm thinking of getting a fuller size. Are you able to wear the bag crossbody?