My Nano Speedy MIF

Have you called CS? That’s weird.. he showed me that there’s some in BH location? Only 1 or 2... good luck!
I am at Australia. I guess we always behind. I am checking with my SA all the time and always receive same answer which is not yet, still pending. So I am not sure if it’s confirmed or no. Just keep on hoping..

Reactions: RT1
Twinsss! I just got mine last week too. Haven't used it yet though, still waiting on the organizer to come in. Good to hear that it holds a lot though!
would love to hear about how you like it with the organizer when you get it !! debating if i wanna get one or not because its so tiny as is, i don't know if i want the organizer to take up even more valuable space i might need ! haha

Reactions: RT1
View attachment 4901936
I haven’t got the organizer for the nano speedy yet, but I found that my Palm Springs mini organizer fits perfectly! So I have my lv key pouch, Gucci cardholder, hand sanitizer, lip balm, perfume rollerball, a pad, and a pouch carrying my portable charger and cable. I can even throw my Gucci key pouch on top once I put everything in the bag.
wow !! thank you for the share and good to know !! now i'm like do i want to order two different organizers (one for the PSM and one for the nano) or just one :huh:

Reactions: vivianwynn and RT1