Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

I would love to buy my first earrings from VCA. I would pair with my two alhambra pieces. Does anyone have a comparison picture of the mini and small frivole? There is no VCA here, so would like to see the sizes :smile:

Reactions: DS2006
I would love to buy my first earrings from VCA. I would pair with my two alhambra pieces. Does anyone have a comparison picture of the mini and small frivole? There is no VCA here, so would like to see the sizes :smile:
I do not own any of these but I recently purchased my first earrings via the website of VCA and although I find it nice to wear with my other diamond studs as a stack I was quite disappointed with the size. Now I am already planning to purchase my next order so I would recommend to go with small size, in fact I am debating between small frivole and vintage alhambra. Mini's'and sweets are nice but they are really mini so I would recommend to go with small :smile: you can find a lot of comparison photo in the forum if you use search function atleast that helped me a lot!

I do not own any of these but I recently purchased my first earrings via the website of VCA and although I find it nice to wear with my other diamond studs as a stack I was quite disappointed with the size. Now I am already planning to purchase my next order so I would recommend to go with small size, in fact I am debating between small frivole and vintage alhambra. Mini's'and sweets are nice but they are really mini so I would recommend to go with small :smile: you can find a lot of comparison photo in the forum if you use search function atleast that helped me a lot!
Thanks so much! Yes I am leaning towards the small or indeed vintage alhambra size. But I think the frivole is more versatile, but also much more expensive haha. I had the sweet alhambra bracelet and it was to small for my liking, but my earrings were very small (Maria Tash), so was hoping to see the mini. I also think I will regret the mini in the long term. I will look at more photo’s and hope I can travel soon to a boutique.

I have pictures saved of various pieces I am interested in, but I unfortunately forgot to add the name of the person who posted the picture. But it really shows the size difference in the white gold mini and small Frivole earrings.
VCAfrivole.wg.jpeg

Coming back to this, I changed my idea and atm I am also leaning towards mini frivole. Did you get yours? Btw I think we are both from same country! :rolleyes:

Coming back to this, I changed my idea and atm I am also leaning towards mini frivole. Did you get yours? Btw I think we are both from same country! :rolleyes:
So funny you mention this now! I actually looked at so many pictures of the Frivole earrings the last few days and I am also leaning towards the mini for daily wear. Unfortunately the closest stores (in Paris) are closed and I did not order online yet. I also think they are low on inventory at the moment (on the website you have to call for availability...). So hard to decide this without seeing them in person. So no, I did not buy these, going back and forth about it :panic:
That's another great thing we share, aside from our love for the Frivole!:yahoo: