Sell my Gucci Marmont mini for medium Lou?

pink_jj

Jun 12, 2007
I have the Gucci mini Marmont in dusty rose and I love the way it looks. But I HATE that it's just a little too small to fit my phone, card holder and keys. And the small Marmot is too big (I'm such a goldilocks). I'm thinking of getting the medium Lou camera bag, but looking for your thoughts on durability? I used my Marmont almost every day and it's still in amazing condition. This would be my first YSL so would love your thoughts/reviews!!

Last edited:
I have the Gucci mini Marmont in dusty rose and I love the way it looks. But I HATE that it's just a little too small to fit my phone, card holder and keys. And the small Marmot is too big (I'm such a goldilocks). I'm thinking of getting the medium Lou camera bag, but looking for your thoughts on durability? I used my Marmont almost every day and it's still in amazing condition. This would be my first YSL so would love your thoughts/reviews!!
Have multiple YSL bags and recommend it as a brand for sure.

Just wanted to clarify - you’re looking at the lou camera bag, not the medium loulou?

I‘ve actually had both bags in my possession, and ended up keeping the lou camera bag, and opted for the small loulou over the medium. I LOVE these bags - they’re both gorgeous, and can easily fit the essentials that you mentioned. Both bags do have creases/wrinkles, which did develop fairly quickly, but nothing that detracts from the beauty/functionality of the bag.