VCA - new collection?..

Ylesiya

Apr 29, 2020
Last time I went to VCA boutique, I was told by the SA that VCA has new upcoming collection: something completely new we've never seen before. Obviously he could not tell me more except for that it's from Flora Line. Anyone heard any other rumours? Very interesting :smile:

Is your SA referring to Hellebore collection (?) you can see some photos here.

These pieces are supposed to be launched in mid-Nov, but I am not sure if it will be further delayed now since France is on lockdown. I have been waiting for the arrival of the lapis ring as well.

Also, VCA will release Rose de Noel mini clip in Lapis. It will be 1 inch X 1 inch.

That's all I am aware of. Maybe other ladies can chime in with other information/news they have heard.. :flowers:

Is your SA referring to Hellebore collection (?) you can see some photos here.

These pieces are supposed to be launched in mid-Nov, but I am not sure if it will be further delayed now since France is on lockdown. I have been waiting for the arrival of the lapis ring as well.

Also, VCA will release Rose de Noel mini clip in Lapis. It will be 1 inch X 1 inch.

That's all I am aware of. Maybe other ladies can chime in with other information/news they have heard.. :flowers:
omg a rose de noel mini clip in lapis??? do you know the price, because everything else on my wishlist just got knocked down a notch:biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Phoenix123
Actually, I am wondering now if those will be too big. I think 1 inch is slightly bigger than MA earrings, is that right?
here is a modeling picture i found. it’s a statement for sure, but i don’t think it’s too bad, probably bc of its organic nature. if you have dark hair, the lapis might blend in just a little bit with your hair so it might not seem as big then as well.

Attachments

• 93CEEB98-9119-41D9-9C12-FBF06EA7BBFE.jpeg
    93CEEB98-9119-41D9-9C12-FBF06EA7BBFE.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 147
here is a modeling picture i found. it’s a statement for sure, but i don’t think it’s too bad, probably bc of its organic nature. if you have dark hair, the lapis might blend in just a little bit with your hair so it might not seem as big then as well.

These are the small size, no? They look really big to me! lol

I measured my MA pave earrings in YG and they're exactly 2cm. My small RDN clip/pendant is just a smidgen over 3cm, or 1 1/4 inches. So, the mini earrings at 1 inch or 2.5cm might be too big. I'll need to try them on in person and see how they look and feel.

The point about the lapis earrings blending into my dark hair may hold true.

We will see...

These are the small size, no?

I measured my MA pave earrings in YG and they're exactly 2cm. My small RDN clip/pendant is just a smidgen over 3cm, or 1 1/4 inches. So, the mini earrings at 1 inch or 2.5cm might be too big. I'll need to try them on in person and see how they look and feel.

The point about the lapis earrings blending into my dark hair may hold true.

We will see...
i think this is the mini — it was from the original article where i saw the minis so i just assumed those were the minis. the rdn isn’t a solid surface like the MA, the petals have spaces between them and such, so perhaps that will also make it seem smaller.

Reactions: Phoenix123