Return of Soft Gold Hardware?

emelizahughes

Mar 8, 2015
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I’ve just had a look at the relaunched Alexa (the original was my first every Mulberry purchase) and it looks like soft gold hardware is back?

I’m not sure if others have had this option of late as I haven’t bought a Mulbs since pre-Coca. I have contemplated a couple of their recent bags (about a year ago) but I can’t get away with the bright yellow/gold hardware. Do we think/know if it’s staying and will be used in other bags? I would really love a Darley in the taupe with either Silver/Soft Gold hardware or another lily in soft gold!

Reactions: rockdiva
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I’ve just had a look at the relaunched Alexa (the original was my first every Mulberry purchase) and it looks like soft gold hardware is back?

I’m not sure if others have had this option of late as I haven’t bought a Mulbs since pre-Coca. I have contemplated a couple of their recent bags (about a year ago) but I can’t get away with the bright yellow/gold hardware. Do we think/know if it’s staying and will be used in other bags? I would really love a Darley in the taupe with either Silver/Soft Gold hardware or another lily in soft gold!
I hope they have brought the soft gold back as I prefer that to the Bright gold hardware.

I hope so too. I really would love the Small Darley in powder pink but I bought and returned it because the bright gold didn't look nice IMO, vs the baby pink/lilac tone of the leather. I have the same bag in mocha rose and bright gold seems to work better on that shade of pink.

I hope so too. I really would love the Small Darley in powder pink but I bought and returned it because the bright gold didn't look nice IMO, vs the baby pink/lilac tone of the leather. I have the same bag in mocha rose and bright gold seems to work better on that shade of pink.
The powder pink and soft gold would look so beautiful! To be honest there have been quite a few of the new bags that I would have bought had there been more choice in the hardware - the gold is just too bright for some of them