Placement of CC logos on my Black Denim Flap - does it bother you?

Jun 22, 2008
So I just got this black denim flap in jumbo size from 20B - not a lot of US boutiques ordered this denim flap in black and in this size so it’s kind of rare. I love it and was lucky that my SA was able to get it for me.

Anyway, I do want to ask you guys if the placement of the CC logos on the denim fabric bother you? I love the bag and it fits my style and wardrobe, but I wish the CC logos were a little bit on the center and they weren’t cropped on the flap area.

Would love to know your thoughts!7EAE8A3C-C8AE-4307-821F-B1D1DC82F5C5.jpeg
7AF7B58B-D2EC-44F0-9703-E7635DC7B5A8.jpeg

So I just got this black denim flap in jumbo size from 20B - not a lot of US boutiques ordered this denim flap in black and in this size so it’s kind of rare. I love it and was lucky that my SA was able to get it for me.

Anyway, I do want to ask you guys if the placement of the CC logos on the denim fabric bother you? I love the bag and it fits my style and wardrobe, but I wish the CC logos were a little bit on the center and they weren’t cropped on the flap area.

Would love to know your thoughts!View attachment 4895549
View attachment 4895550
I typically don’t participate in these type of threads because I don’t usually see the issues but in this case I actually see what you mean and you're justified in your reservations. Personally, I would return it and look for another one.

I haven't seen any of these bags with central placement of the cc on the fabric. I just thought that was the way they had been designed.
True. Even the blue ones aren’t perfect. But I guess the cropped logos on the lower part and the cropped logo on the edge of the flap kinda bother me.

Still debating whether I should return it or not because other than the placement of the logos, I actually love the bag because it perfectly suits my style. Sigh.

Additional question - had I not pointed out the placement of the logos on the fabric - would you still notice it? Or not?

I’m also looking at the pictures of the blue version of the bag my SA sent me and the placement of the logos are similar. Almost the same actually. So I guess this is really how it is...

Last edited:
Additional question - had I not pointed out the placement of the logos on the fabric - would you still notice it? Or not?

I’m also looking at the pictures of the blue version of the bag my SA sent me and the placement of the logos are similar. Almost the same actually. So I guess this is really how it is...
To be honest no I wouldn’t have noticed, and it took me a while to see what you are saying. I have seen a few of these denim flaps and most of them are very similar, I think it is just the way they are designed.

To be honest no I wouldn’t have noticed, and it took me a while to see what you are saying. I have seen a few of these denim flaps and most of them are very similar, I think it is just the way they are designed.
Yes, my SA said they are very similar and I’ve also seen the other blue jumbo denim bags here and the placement is the same. Thank you! I feel better about the bag now. I love it - the color and overall look of it suits my wardrobe and style.

Reactions: mrsblue
I was sooooooo close to getting the light denim but didn’t because the logo placement was driving me insane. I just wasn’t happy with it and I feel like if you are spending money on a luxury item you should be 10000000% HAPPY. If not move on .. bags come and go and you will find another style you love.

Reactions: janellec