Which to stack with classic and thin?

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
I have a classic yg and thin rg love. They are both on 24/7. I normally wear my clash with them during the day, but I’d like some variety.

I’ve been thinking of lots of different options but now I’m thinking of a 10 diamond classic rg love OR a classic JUC with diamonds OR rg rainbow love.

I thought the JUC would be nice as something different, but the posts about it falling off makes me nervous. I’m not sure how common that actually is. The 10 diamond love or rainbow is beautiful and I think different enough from the two loves I have.

My style is casual.. cute top and leggings. I’m a jewelry loving mom with young kids.

I probably can’t go wrong here, but I’m curious what you all think.:smile::heart:

How about the thin pave love bracelet? After receiving my thin pave love ring, all my WL items are switched to pave!

I have a classic yg and thin rg love. They are both on 24/7. I normally wear my clash with them during the day, but I’d like some variety.

I’ve been thinking of lots of different options but now I’m thinking of a 10 diamond classic rg love OR a classic JUC with diamonds OR rg rainbow love.

I thought the JUC would be nice as something different, but the posts about it falling off makes me nervous. I’m not sure how common that actually is. The 10 diamond love or rainbow is beautiful and I think different enough from the two loves I have.

My style is casual.. cute top and leggings. I’m a jewelry loving mom with young kids.

I probably can’t go wrong here, but I’m curious what you all think.:smile::heart:

I had to add that my preference would be the RG rainbow Love (considering this one for myself also, if still available next year for purchase) as it is just full of joy with all these beautiful colored stones :love:

I tried all the combinations you mentioned and I vote for the rainbow love. There is just something about it.
Initially I was going in for the JUC to add to my classic and thin love. I just didn’t like it on my wrist! Neither did my husband. Good luck choosing and please share your choice with us :smile:

Thank you all for the responses!! I actually think I’m leaning more towards the diamond JUC or diamond love. I think with the rainbow, as beautiful as it is, I would eventually want a piece with diamonds anyway. The potential for the JUC to fall off though is really mostly pushing me toward the diamond love.

I’m not sure if the 10 diamond would be too flashy, or if 2 and a half loves would look like too much when stacked with my clash. :huh:

Thank you all for the responses!! I actually think I’m leaning more towards the diamond JUC or diamond love. I think with the rainbow, as beautiful as it is, I would eventually want a piece with diamonds anyway. The potential for the JUC to fall off though is really mostly pushing me toward the diamond love.

I’m not sure if the 10 diamond would be too flashy, or if 2 and a half loves would look like too much when stacked with my clash. :huh:

I think the potential for the JUC to fall off is the same as the Love or even less so. I say go for the JUC. I have it with diamonds in yellow gold and it’s become my favorite bracelet. I could even see that being amazing with your clash too as in the pair when you want to give your loves a break. They would all work together obviously. I know there are a lot of people who love a ton of stacked loves. They look great on others. When I tried it just felt like It looked like a solid brick wall. I’m probably a two love max kind of girl though and I love diversity.

I think the potential for the JUC to fall off is the same as the Love or even less so. I say go for the JUC. I have it with diamonds in yellow gold and it’s become my favorite bracelet. I could even see that being amazing with your clash too as in the pair when you want to give your loves a break. They would all work together obviously. I know there are a lot of people who love a ton of stacked loves. They look great on others. When I tried it just felt like It looked like a solid brick wall. I’m probably a two love max kind of girl though and I love diversity.

Thanks for your response! How long have you owned the JUC? What do you stack it with?

I also have a classic (RG) and a thin (YG) Love stacked together and I opted for a classic JUC (couldn’t afford diamonds) and I ❤️ ❤️❤️ it. It’s easy to put on and take off so I can easily change it up and it adds a different look and fluidity. I considered another thin love but it felt so stiff and uniform for me. If I had added another thin Love it would have had to have diamonds in it either 10 diamonds or pave would have been even better (although I cannot afford that but 1 can dream).

I also have a classic (RG) and a thin (YG) Love stacked together and I opted for a classic JUC (couldn’t afford diamonds) and I ❤ ❤❤ it. It’s easy to put on and take off so I can easily change it up and it adds a different look and fluidity. I considered another thin love but it felt so stiff and uniform for me. If I had added another thin Love it would have had to have diamonds in it either 10 diamonds or pave would have been even better (although I cannot afford that but 1 can dream).

Thanks for your input!! We have basically the same stack. How long have you had your JUC for? Do you find it comfortable to stack? Does it scratch the love at all?

I’m just so nervous about it falling off, mostly because I have a friend that happened to. :sad: But it’s a beautiful bracelet and I’m I’m not sure how often that actually happens.