Noticeable Nice November 2020 Purchases!!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Happy November my lovely tpf members! :smile: Less than 2 months til Christmas and I know ‘game on’ collection is being released this week in some markets, which is super exciting! Then all the pretty holiday shopping bags and all the Christmas goodies we will start spoiling ourselves with. Can’t wait to see everyone’s November goodies!
Let’s start them rolling in :drinks::girlsigh::yahoo:

I love the World Tour collection, but I must say I was surprised how much thinner/lighter the WT NF seems in comparison to my Escale NF which definitely has a thicker and more structured feel to it. I decided to leave one side plain.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0003 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0003 (1).jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 140
  • thumbnail_IMG_0002 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0002 (1).jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 139
  • thumbnail_IMG_0005 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0005 (1).jpg
    166 KB · Views: 110
I love the World Tour collection, but I must say I was surprised how much thinner/lighter the WT NF seems in comparison to my Escale NF which definitely has a thicker and more structured feel to it. I decided to leave one side plain.
Nice! I love mono and black trim. They should make more of it as standard items not make us pay more for MWT

Happy November my lovely tpf members! :smile: Less than 2 months til Christmas and I know ‘game on’ collection is being released this week in some markets, which is super exciting! Then all the pretty holiday shopping bags and all the Christmas goodies we will start spoiling ourselves with. Can’t wait to see everyone’s November goodies!
Let’s start them rolling in :drinks::girlsigh::yahoo:
Happy November, Bumbles! ❤ Thanks for starting this month’s exciting thread. Wow, I can’t believe we’re one month away from Christmas already lol. Happy Birthday to our November members too!!