RM love bag

I also own the medium but this is bigger than my usual bags so I bring this bag when I want to wear more than my usual stuff. I do have to say that using a cardholder instead of a full wallet also helps.

Why do you want the small? And do you already own bags with the same dimension? I can wear glorified cardholders, hold my phone and make it work. But the small love is a woc. What do you want to carry in it? And will you use it for day or night?

The biggest con for the small, to me, is the size. It's more a woc than a bag. The biggest pro is that I think the leather can stand a lot. It's nerved so you don't have to worrie about scratches. And I love that you can use the stap multiple ways. You can double up, us it as a crossbody, as a shorter shoulderbag ect.

Hi!! I don't have the small one...I actually have the jumbo size. I wish I could help you out! It's a great bag, and I think you will love it!! What color are you thinking of??
Thank you for answering. Now I am locking at the bigger size. But I can not find it her in the colour I am after. This gray one. (Se photo)Screenshot_20201102-201312_Samsung Internet.jpg

I also own the medium but this is bigger than my usual bags so I bring this bag when I want to wear more than my usual stuff. I do have to say that using a cardholder instead of a full wallet also helps.

Why do you want the small? And do you already own bags with the same dimension? I can wear glorified cardholders, hold my phone and make it work. But the small love is a woc. What do you want to carry in it? And will you use it for day or night?

The biggest con for the small, to me, is the size. It's more a woc than a bag. The biggest pro is that I think the leather can stand a lot. It's nerved so you don't have to worrie about scratches. And I love that you can use the stap multiple ways. You can double up, us it as a crossbody, as a shorter shoulderbag ect.

Thank you for giving back that mutch info about the bag. Where I live the bag cant be bouth in store. So everything you wrote was wery helpful. Thank you again. And I dont think that bag is for me.

Reactions: Egel
I have a small Love in the Sandrift color with gunmetal hardware and it's too small for me, I never reach for it :sad: I'm a crossbody gal who does not store a bunch of 'just in case' stuff in her purse, but even then I'm not able to fit my few essentials in the small Love. It doesn't fit my sunglasses, for example. I have to remove my bank and ID cards from my wallet and use the slots provided, or use a verrry small thin card holder. No coin purse, no pouches. I bought a couple of her casual cute Gabby crossbodies this past spring in Sandrift and Ballet Pink (they've completely pulled that style from her website, it only lasted a year! Such a shame) and I thought they were a bit small when I first got them, but they're huge compared to how tiny the small Love bag is :sad: I would strongly recommend the medium Love bag.

I have a small Love in the Sandrift color with gunmetal hardware and it's too small for me, I never reach for it :sad: I'm a crossbody gal who does not store a bunch of 'just in case' stuff in her purse, but even then I'm not able to fit my few essentials in the small Love. It doesn't fit my sunglasses, for example. I have to remove my bank and ID cards from my wallet and use the slots provided, or use a verrry small thin card holder. No coin purse, no pouches. I bought a couple of her casual cute Gabby crossbodies this past spring in Sandrift and Ballet Pink (they've completely pulled that style from her website, it only lasted a year! Such a shame) and I thought they were a bit small when I first got them, but they're huge compared to how tiny the small Love bag is :sad: I would strongly recommend the medium Love bag.
Thanks, you made my desision so easy. I dont ned a lot eather. But my essisiales must be there, togheter with my sunglases.

As mentioned before, the small love is actually a woc and not a bag. You started this thread like a month ago and there are already sales. Not to forget the black friday and cyber monday sales coming up. Did you bit the bullet already?