Goyard Cap Vert

I’ve had mine for a year now and I’ve been using it regularly because the colour cheers me up (esp during these times!) and it can fit quite a lot!

i’ve tried to open it as wide as I can when taking the photo - it fits a card holder, the smallest senat, powerbank, wet wipes, my keys, airpods, and my phone. In the photo, I have put an old iPhone 6s, but it can also easily fit my iPhone 11. I’m very satisfied with it and am actually thinking of getting another one in a more classic colour like black or grey. Hope this helps you somehow!

A1135788-01E1-471F-BF28-49F5CC7080F2.jpeg3EBA1CCF-5714-4C5C-98AF-F00C43EC93D4.jpeg

I’ve had mine for a year now and I’ve been using it regularly because the colour cheers me up (esp during these times!) and it can fit quite a lot!

i’ve tried to open it as wide as I can when taking the photo - it fits a card holder, the smallest senat, powerbank, wet wipes, my keys, airpods, and my phone. In the photo, I have put an old iPhone 6s, but it can also easily fit my iPhone 11. I’m very satisfied with it and am actually thinking of getting another one in a more classic colour like black or grey. Hope this helps you somehow!

View attachment 4886590View attachment 4886591

I love the yellow colour - I love green too! Does the yellow pattern gets dirty over time? I seen some preloved ones the photos looks like the bag colour got "darkened" over time...

Its a shame every time I travel and go to Goyard store they don't have any cap vert (not even the black colour)..

Reactions: starlitgrove
I love the yellow colour - I love green too! Does the yellow pattern gets dirty over time? I seen some preloved ones the photos looks like the bag colour got "darkened" over time...

Its a shame every time I travel and go to Goyard store they don't have any cap vert (not even the black colour)..

I have not noticed any darkening of the colour, but then I've had for only a year so we shall see as time passes by :smile: I've also occasionally cleaned it with a soft damp cloth so perhaps that helps with the colour staying bright?

They seem to stock them less? The last time I was at the London store, they had one but only for display. Hope you find yours soon!

Reactions: doni
I am in love with my new St Louis and I was thinking this little bag could be the answer to my search for a carefree and versatile crossbody to take on walks in the park which looks like it is going to be my main going out activity for months to come... I didn’t know it is not easy to get. I am going to ask the Paris store right away.

So I asked about this bag and was told it can only be purchased in person at the store. I just found the SA finishing his message with a chirpy “we look forward to seeing you soon at our store to pick it up!” was a tad out of touch... In Paris of all places... I felt like answering: yeah, I wish I could jump on a train and pick it up personally but in case you have not noticed we are bang in the middle of a pandemia you know?

Their sales must be taking a hit with such inflexible policies...

So I asked about this bag and was told it can only be purchased in person at the store. I just found the SA finishing his message with a chirpy “we look forward to seeing you soon at our store to pick it up!” was a tad out of touch... In Paris of all places... I felt like answering: yeah, I wish I could jump on a train and pick it up personally but in case you have not noticed we are bang in the middle of a pandemia you know?

I tried the Distance Sales on their website to get a black one here in London and was also told to come to the store in person. Wondering what's the use of Distance Sales option now lol.

This is surprising as many boutiques in France (such as Hermès) are contacting their clients to say that they are temporarily re-closing due to the pandemic.

I tried the Distance Sales on their website to get a black one here in London and was also told to come to the store in person. Wondering what's the use of Distance Sales option now lol.
I was able to get the Cap Vert through the London Distance Sales service a few weeks ago. They initially told me to come in store but I made it clear that with Covid it was difficult for everyone to travel to central London, and was able to do it remotely.

Reactions: starlitgrove