Lapis & Diamond two butterfly earring

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
I am considering purchasing the lapis and diamond two butterfly earring to pair with my solid Hammer yellow gold 20 motif necklace.

Can anyone share their lapis butterfly earring modeling picture.

I currently pair it with pave yellow gold vintage alhambra and love the look of it.

I wonder if the lapis two butterfly will look better?

I am considering purchasing the lapis and diamond two butterfly earring to pair with my solid Hammer yellow gold 20 motif necklace.

Can anyone share their lapis butterfly earring modeling picture.

I currently pair it with pave yellow gold vintage alhambra and love the look of it.

I wonder if the lapis two butterfly will look better?

Hi deedeedor!

I have the two butterfly earrings. With the solid YG 20, YG VA pave may work better, but the two butterfly might be more interesting. Not a good pic at all, but here is the mod pic. They land on rather low because my piercing holes are very low...:wtf:

7D0423AC-36B2-4458-82EE-D55D8BA5B4A2.jpeg

Hi deedeedor!

I have the two butterfly earrings. With the solid YG 20, YG VA pave may work better, but the two butterfly might be more interesting. Not a good pic at all, but here is the mod pic. They land on rather low because my piercing holes are very low...:wtf:

View attachment 4888327

Wow~ thank you so much for sharing and the feedback. I do think butterflies are more interesting.

The pave VA is just a classic. Looks great with the 20.

Reactions: einseine