Las Vegas Hermes

Hi , planning a Vegas trip for Thanksgiving. Which boutique is the best to try for a birkin 25? Thanks!
Do you intend to make a sizable purchase before requesting the B25? Do you have a home boutique where you typically shop? Everything in Vegas is still by appointment only and limited hours so I’d be mindful of that before making an appointment if you’re only trying for one of the hardest to get bags with no prior relationship.

Do you intend to make a sizable purchase before requesting the B25? Do you have a home boutique where you typically shop? Everything in Vegas is still by appointment only and limited hours so I’d be mindful of that before making an appointment if you’re only trying for one of the hardest to get bags with no prior relationship.
Yes I have watches and jewelry on my list as well :smile:. Just a bit here and there at my home boutique nothing major. I dropped them when it became clear I wasn’t going to get a b. My Bs are from FSH Paris. Since we are going to Vegas as a stopover on a road trip I thought I’d try there. If it doesn’t work well then Paris one day soon hopefully! The b25 is the last H item on my wishlist.

Yes I have watches and jewelry on my list as well :smile:. Just a bit here and there at my home boutique nothing major. I dropped them when it became clear I wasn’t going to get a b. My Bs are from FSH Paris. Since we are going to Vegas as a stopover on a road trip I thought I’d try there. If it doesn’t work well then Paris one day soon hopefully! The b25 is the last H item on my wishlist.

@acrowcounted Do you have an idea of what my chances are of scoring a b25 if I make a decent enough purchases on other things, maybe some shoes and fine jewelry? How much do you think I need to spend first? Also, I don't think I need to be mindful of making an appointment. I'm a customer and should be able to make an appointment and ask for anything I desire, including a Birkin or Kelly. They can always say no if they wish, that's their prerogative. I do intend to browse some other things in advance of requesting the b25 though, but I likely will only spend money with them if they can pull out a b25 for me in my desired leather and color.

@acrowcounted Do you have an idea of what my chances are of scoring a b25 if I make a decent enough purchases on other things, maybe some shoes and fine jewelry? How much do you think I need to spend first? Also, I don't think I need to be mindful of making an appointment. I'm a customer and should be able to make an appointment and ask for anything I desire, including a Birkin or Kelly. They can always say no if they wish, that's their prerogative. I do intend to browse some other things in advance of requesting the b25 though, but I likely will only spend money with them if they can pull out a b25 for me in my desired leather and color.
My experience and we know it can vary for everyone: I was in Vegas 4 times last year and did a few smaller purchases at a two stores there. I hinted for a B25 while a gentleman was showing us a croc wallet which my husband was very interested in buying. All three locations were very consistent and said for B/K bags you need to shop at your local boutique (in CA), they sell them to their local clients. I really think it depends on luck, purchase history, maybe you do not have a local boutique and so many factors. I have 3 Birkin now, from two different locations but in my state. Sadly, my original SA had left Hermes who got me a B30 in 2019 and I had to start all over seeking a new SA. Since we were headed to Las Vegas and go quite often I thought I would try and build a relationship there. My newest SA I trust and I have built a wonderful relationship with said B25 is the hardest bag. The manager also has to approve each sale of quota bags. I was very lucky this year and got my dream bags and I wish you the best of luck, you just have to try! You never know!! Let us know how it went!

Last edited:
In my experience, all three Vegas stores act like “Birkin” and “Kelly” are a foreign language until you become an established customer. I don’t think any of them will take kindly to the suggestion of a pre purchase agreement where “I promise to buy X if you also let me buy a Y B25“ Perhaps if you spent 5x they may say they would be willing to try to source one for you in the future, however, even if they were up for the deal, they likely wouldn’t have a particular spec available immediately regardless. Vegas has tons of long term big spenders, especially from the Southern California region, and relatively few B25s which are immediately offered to favored clientele. There is always the minute chance of a new customer miracle but in general, H is a game of patience, not demands.

I suggested to be mindful of making an appointment if you only intend to buy if a B25 is offered because these are sales people who make their living off commissions. With the current pandemic, their opportunities to make a sale from one of their clients are significantly reduced to just ~6 appointments/day, 5 days/fortnight. It was a suggestion of common courtesy and compassion; they don’t control the bag offers.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m heading to Vegas in the next two weeks, just wondering if mini Lindy or mini Kelly are something quite impossible in Vegas as well?
A mini lindy may be possible depending on inventory levels (they seem to be readily available currently, not sure how long that will continue). A mini kelly would be unheard of.

In my experience, all three Vegas stores act like “Birkin” and “Kelly” are a foreign language until you become an established customer. I don’t think any of them will take kindly to the suggestion of a pre purchase agreement where “I promise to buy X if you also let me buy a Y B25“ Perhaps if you spent 5x they may say they would be willing to try to source one for you in the future, however, even if they were up for the deal, they likely wouldn’t have a particular spec available immediately regardless. Vegas has tons of long term big spenders, especially from the Southern California region, and relatively few B25s which are immediately offered to favored clientele. There is always the minute chance of a new customer miracle but in general, H is a game of patience, not demands.

I suggested to be mindful of making an appointment if you only intend to buy if a B25 is offered because these are sales people who make their living off commissions. With the current pandemic, their opportunities to make a sale from one of their clients are significantly reduced to just ~6 appointments/day, 5 days/fortnight. It was a suggestion of common curtesy and compassion; they don’t control the bag offers.

Sounds like my chances are low. Oh well, I’ll try and fine and dandy if I come out with nothing. I already have two Bs from Paris, and have no problem taking my money back there when I’m able to travel again. It’ll be an excuse to start planning my next Paris trip post covid!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes

i can tell you that when I was there, I spent 16k and was eventually offered a b30 black. When I accepted, I was told the manager didn’t approve me for it. I would think the b25 is harder

Last edited:
Hi! I’m heading to Vegas in the next two weeks, just wondering if mini Lindy or mini Kelly are something quite impossible in Vegas as well?
There's no harm in asking and trying!!! What you were asking are usually given or offered to established clients but when I went to Hawaii I was offered mini Lindys and constance bag. Just try anyway !!