• Fendi peekaboo essentially

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Celine belt bag micro

Votes: 35 40.7%

• Total voters

Raerae0518

Oct 22, 2020
Hello
I am having trouble deciding between the Celine belt bag micro in black or the fendi peekaboo essentially in beige . I am looking for this to be an everyday bag that can transition between running errands and going out. I know these are both different from each other. I currently don't own a designer handbag so this will be my first purchase along with likely the Chanel boy bag in black caviar.
I am looking for opinions from those that own these bags on how durable these bags are, timeless, ease of use, comfortability and or any issues you have found with the bags themselves.

thank you

I personally adore the belt bag, I own one in size small myself, but I do think that the peekaboo might be more "timeless", if that's important to you. But the smaller belt that you are considering is a really great size, it does not appear that big but fits everything you'll need for errands and nights out, and for me who's 175 the shoulderstrap has a good length.

I personally adore the belt bag, I own one in size small myself, but I do think that the peekaboo might be more "timeless", if that's important to you. But the smaller belt that you are considering is a really great size, it does not appear that big but fits everything you'll need for errands and nights out, and for me who's 175 the shoulderstrap has a good length.
Hi there thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I have read many good things about the belt bag and it is such a beautiful bag. I appreciate your input

I prefer the belt bag. I have the nano size and love it. The peekaboo is considered a classic from the fashion house, but the belt bag has a timeless and elegant silhouette in my opinion. The micro Belt does have the more fussy closure than the nano size Does.

Reactions: Raerae0518
Hello
I am having trouble deciding between the Celine belt bag micro in black or the fendi peekaboo essentially in beige . I am looking for this to be an everyday bag that can transition between running errands and going out. I know these are both different from each other. I currently don't own a designer handbag so this will be my first purchase along with likely the Chanel boy bag in black caviar.
I am looking for opinions from those that own these bags on how durable these bags are, timeless, ease of use, comfortability and or any issues you have found with the bags themselves.

thank you

That's funny, because I'm also trying to decide between the Peekaboo and the Belt Mini.:biggrin:
I love the variety of colors on Celine but I also think the Peekaboo is a classically beautiful and timeless bag.
I have tried them both on already and I am still hesitating :confused1:

That's funny, because I'm also trying to decide between the Peekaboo and the Belt Mini.:biggrin:
I love the variety of colors on Celine but I also think the Peekaboo is a classically beautiful and timeless bag.
I have tried them both on already and I am still hesitating :confused1:
Looks like we are in the same position !! I have tried both as well such a hard decision!

Reactions: schaef179
I went through the same dilemma. I wanted a low-key, medium sized bag. I chose the peekaboo classic in medium size. Both are gorgeous bags! There were three reasons why I ended choosing the Peekaboo: 1) shape: the shape of the peekaboo (wider bottom/narrower top) is more flattering for my body and height than the shape of the belt bag (narrower bottom/wider top). 2) hardware: I also liked that the Peekaboo has a little bit of hardware. 3) similarity to other bags: at that time i also wanted to get a Senreve maestra bag and I thought the belt bag was a bit similar in shape to the maestra bag.

Although I am very happy with my Peekaboo, it does have a few cons. It is a heavy bag - but since you are thinking of essentially, it should be much lighter. It can be sometimes difficult (fussy) to get things in and out because the metal closure can scratch your hand if you are not careful. Also, the strap is too long for me i had to buy another strap.

I am excited for you. Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong with either of these classic bags!

Omg :nuts:that's tricky because they both really look great on you:loveeyes:. But I must say that I like the Peekaboo a little bit more. It looks more classy and the combination of nude and golden hardwear is simply breathtaking:nuts:

Is this the Peekaboo Iconic or the X-Lite? :rolleyes:
Thank you! It's the iconic essentially ! I do really love the color . Worry a little about color transfer . The leather is so soft and buttery which is gorgeous but not sure about it being prone to scratches!