Jimmy Choo what happened to older design of jimmy choo bags?

IKR? I get that some people like the logos (heck, I even have an LV mono here and there) but I really like the IYKYK type of bag. I found an older convertible bag (shoulder, hand, and backpack) and there is nothing on it to shout Jimmy Choo except for the discreet name on the handle hardware. It is wonderful! I need to get the interior zipper repaired but that is minor.

Actually half the price is a lot on the resale market

I guess it is perspective. LVs and Hermes fetch a lot more in resale. I am not sure about the other premier designer bags. It must be perceived value.

No matter... I get to scoop up my favorite bags at lower prices. And again, the quality of those older bags is just stunning.

I guess it is perspective. LVs and Hermes fetch a lot more in resale. I am not sure about the other premier designer bags. It must be perceived value.

No matter... I get to scoop up my favorite bags at lower prices. And again, the quality of those older bags is just stunning.

Some of the popular designs, with luck you break even, but that requires a lot of luck, Hermes and Kelly, because they are listed for a certain price doesn't mean people pay it, when it is pristine, about half the price but that often requires a long wait. If there are signs of wear, usually you get around 1/3rd, unfortunately, I am getting rid of quite a few of my bags

These are STUNNING!
Really? Thanks! I normally don’t worry about outdated bags, but I thought these were really outdated because they’re a bit bulky and thick. One consignment store wouldn’t even take them! Just for that compliment, I will post some close-ups of their beautiful leather and suede.7ABEC933-46D2-4326-BA22-445B8CC37400.jpeg69720D42-9977-4F11-9FAE-BEEBF40BD3A1.jpeg

I have a dark navy genuine alligator /crocodile Jimmy Choo bag, but I don’t know the model name.
It’s medium sized, but it’s very heavy, so when it’s full it’s like carrying a brick!
I love it though..

Reactions: Cathryn
Those older styles look very dated.
Fashion is constantly changing.
Out with the old; in with the new.

mine is more structured than those above, but to me it’s timeless.
I would Not swap it for a new JC bag, maybe a bespoke navy alligator m but that’s a fantasy, of all my 10 bags that’s the one I use most!

Reactions: Cathryn
I like the older styles, dated or not… not a fan of the new JC logo. The quality of the older leather is awesome, thick and lovely

I have a dark navy genuine alligator /crocodile Jimmy Choo bag, but I don’t know the model name.
It’s medium sized, but it’s very heavy, so when it’s full it’s like carrying a brick!
I love it though..

I also have a dark blue snakeskin clutch I absolutely love, my first Choo. Got it at Saks after Christmas sale back in the day for a steal.. never parting with it!