Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Yes. There was a small holiday mailer in my mail today that said in lieu of an Icons party, we were getting a $50 note. I could never go to the Icon party, so I'll take it!

My SA told me about the $50 Icon credit when I was in the store today. It's not a note but a $50 credit in store only toward any purchase and only goes from October 29 to November 1.

My SA told me about the $50 Icon credit when I was in the store today. It's not a note but a $50 credit in store only toward any purchase and only goes from October 29 to November 1.

I wonder if these are two different things. Mine shows up in my account as a note with an access code and looks like it can be used online; it doesn’t list any info except saying it expires 12/31/20

I received an email tonight from a men’s clothing manager at Nordstrom old orchard telling me that Nordstrom is starting a 10 point event on November 11th through November15th. Since I live in Michigan and have never shopped at this store I was surprised. Anyone else get news of an upcoming 10 point event. By the way congrats to all you icons for the $50.00 bonus!

I actually ended up calling Nordstrom and they verified there is a 10 point event in November. Maybe the October event is for Icon? I just wondered why a store from another state was emailing me about it. Customer service told me it has to do with online orders having been shipped from a store saves your profile there.