Authenticate This CHLOÉ

hi, Sorry i dont have knowledge in Marcie, please try an online authentication, eg Authenticate4U

Please help me to authenticate thie Chloé bag. I already received the bag and can add some detailed pictures if necessary.
I am curious about the stitching and the logo. It might be some vintage bag with lower quality than usual or a fake?
The code on the inner leather tag says 04-06-53

Item Name: Chloé satchel bag
Item Number: 264809112684
Seller ID: teddy237
Link: ebay Germany

Thanks in advance :smile:

Please help me to authenticate thie Chloé bag. I already received the bag and can add some detailed pictures if necessary.
I am curious about the stitching and the logo. It might be some vintage bag with lower quality than usual or a fake?
The code on the inner leather tag says 04-06-53

Item Name: Chloé satchel bag
Item Number: 264809112684
Seller ID: teddy237
Link: ebay Germany

Thanks in advance :smile:
I havent seen this version of the chain bettty myself, this looks smaller again than a regular small like mine. Everything looks ok except one thing is missing from the zipper pull on the outside pocket. But I havent seen the Betty's faked much, they only had a short run. I think we saw 1 or 2 fakes many years ago. This is probably fine, hard one to call, its that missing zipper thing i mentioned. Google the chain betty.

Reactions: soko
I havent seen this version of the chain bettty myself, this looks smaller again than a regular small like mine. Everything looks ok except one thing is missing from the zipper pull on the outside pocket. But I havent seen the Betty's faked much, they only had a short run. I think we saw 1 or 2 fakes many years ago. This is probably fine, hard one to call, its that missing zipper thing i mentioned. Google the chain betty.

Thank you so much for the quick response. I found chain bettys online and you're right - they look similar but are not the same version. Still I think ok sounds good and to knowing it is probably authentic is fine to me - maybe someone else knows the exact version and I will do some more research on the betty. Thanks again

Hey all! I'd really appreciate some feedback on authenticating this bag! It seems authentic, but a factory defect (maybe from the outlet?)

Thanks in advance!

Cristina

I need more pics, can you provide close, in focus and straight on all Chloe embossing and engraving pics. The part of the strap that joins the bag with the nibs - both sides please. The leather zipper pull on the main zipper, The inside pocket - the stitching along the zip. The front on of the bag - again the Chloe leather embossed here. Do you have any tags?

Recently purchased a Chloe purse online, according to the date tag its from 2009 but ive not been able to find anything that looks like it and am getting worried I bought a fake, any help you guys could give in identifying it would be really appreciated.Chloe.jpg

Chloe2.jpg

Chloe3.jpg

Chloe4.jpg

Chloe5.jpg

Chloe6.jpg

I have never seen this design before, elements of the design are obvious fake.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing after I bought it. There were some things about it that seemed like if you were going to fake it why would you go to so much work but then there were other things about it that didn't make much sense like the Chloe patch on the front. It looks like it was meant to be some sort of Paddington but then it has no padlock, it had me scratching my head for a bit.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing after I bought it. There were some things about it that seemed like if you were going to fake it why would you go to so much work but then there were other things about it that didn't make much sense like the Chloe patch on the front. It looks like it was meant to be some sort of Paddington but then it has no padlock, it had me scratching my head for a bit.
its a bitsa, bitsa this, bitsa that. That chain holding the handles......mmmm no

its a bitsa, bitsa this, bitsa that. That chain holding the handles......mmmm no
Lol right, I kind of wonder if someone didnt have a couple trash purses and then cobbled them together into something. Luckily the place I bought it from will give me a refund if its a fake, also I only spent like 80 dollars for it so I'm not out a too much.