Official Britney thread

I thought the same thing -- well, why not, it's the same as a bathing suit, and if she was walking with a friend and got hot and decided to take a dip, what's the big deal? But then I saw the photos that showed there were 20 photographers right there all around. She specifically chose to do it knowing the photos would be all over. i don't know if it's plain ole publicity-hunger, or if she just has such a twisted sense of what HER reality is and has been . . . . . .it's sad. I am worried about her. She is so young and has those two adorable boys . . . .i'm afraid she's going to be the next Anna Nicole Smith.

OMG...she ate fried chicken and then wiped her hands on the Gucci dress she was wearing?! I can only imagine the dress was part of the shoot. Way to wreck a dress that doesn't even belong to you, Brit... Oh wait, she picked up dog poop with a Chanel dress, so way to wreck two dresses... There's another article on Lainey Gossip about this photo shoot. That one makes her sound even nastier and nuttier than this one.