Classic Flap small or Chanel 19

I would say Classic flap. But it depends on so many factors ...The classic flap will never get "out of style" but again, maybe you do not mind !
what other bags you have, do you think you will purchase many more Chanel bags, style, body shape ( height) ....

i like the look of chanel 19 but i saw pics of ladies in 50s 60s .. didnt look so well because the bag has casual look
since i wanna use it for many many year and i am in my 30s i would say classic small or medium/large.

• Love
Reactions: Namwan-
I was asking the exact same questions to myself today haha! In the end I chose 19 because I think it suited my lifestyle and personality more! And I can foresee myself using the 19 more than the classic, because ya’ girl is not a professional nor a modern sleek girls, the classic is too ladylike and mature for me
I find the 19 bag can be very casual and edgy at the same time, much more practical for daily life. Of course the classic seems to be much more worth the investment because their price difference are not much. But why we paying so much for luxury? Most important is you REALLY LOVE that bag you are getting! It’s not about worth the investment or not! Hehe
Choose the one that make your heart sings! And of course, I think both have very good second hand value if you ultimately decide to let it go
I attached some photos of me with the bags, I really in love with my 19 Hope you found your true love!

0BA067DF-915A-4FF9-8C1F-CB9DFB109892.jpeg

2906AFED-5BCC-4B46-A577-6C2F3025BDD8.jpeg

83F8E543-E33E-4F49-8A8A-9B58048AF95D.jpeg

E742132D-A880-42EF-B4E3-9A00A5674F41.jpeg

I was asking the exact same questions to myself today haha! In the end I chose 19 because I think it suited my lifestyle and personality more! And I can foresee myself using the 19 more than the classic, because ya’ girl is not a professional nor a modern sleek girls, the classic is too ladylike and mature for me
I find the 19 bag can be very casual and edgy at the same time, much more practical for daily life. Of course the classic seems to be much more worth the investment because their price difference are not much. But why we paying so much for luxury? Most important is you REALLY LOVE that bag you are getting! It’s not about worth the investment or not! Hehe
Choose the one that make your heart sings! And of course, I think both have very good second hand value if you ultimately decide to let it go
I attached some photos of me with the bags, I really in love with my 19 Hope you found your true love!

View attachment 4882778

View attachment 4882779

View attachment 4882780

View attachment 4882781
The classic flap

I have been thinking about the 19 small for a month , yesterday I went to the boutique (our city just opened up), but I didn’t buy it . Because it’s not structured as all . I need to take more time to think about it . I have a CF.