Does View Clinic produce dramatic results for Rhinoplasty? I want to change my nose completely...

I have a very wide and bulbous nose with a low nose bridge. The photos don't do justice and i look a lot worse in real life. I have medium-thick skin and my goal is to have a nose that is more doll-line and feminine like Dasha Taran (I've attached photos below of my nose and my goal nose).

I consulted with View clinic and they said it WAS possible to change my nose dramatically and I was shocked because the surgeons where I live can only do conservative minimal results.

Can anyone weigh in on this? Can View Clinic really do such dramatic rhinoplasties and are they really skilled at it?

Has anyone been able to change their noses from flat/wide/bulbous to more thin/higher nose bridge/refined tip?

Also, which material is best to achieve such result? Goretex or silicone?

IMG_9743.jpegIMG_9745.jpegIMG_9746.jpeg
dasha-taran-19991012-allfamous.org-2.jpg
dasha_taran_7.jpg

Hi I'm a guy and I have worse nose than yours. I consulted view too. The consultant asked doctor then they explained clearly how it can be done and I think it is possible because I've seen their before and after photos but of course, our noses can't do so much but at least, it will be enhanced dramatically.

Hi I'm a guy and I have worse nose than yours. I consulted view too. The consultant asked doctor then they explained clearly how it can be done and I think it is possible because I've seen their before and after photos but of course, our noses can't do so much but at least, it will be enhanced dramatically.

Yeah that's what i want...I don't want to pay only for my results to be minimal and make a subtle difference that people don't notice. I'd like it to make a big change to my face.

Hey there- not sure if you're new to the forum or not, but view clinic has had some problems with numerous users on this forum. They've also tried to promote their clinic through malicious attempts and the Englsih translator (Henry) wreaked havoc on a lot of the international patients! Take caution when consulting with view.

Hey there- not sure if you're new to the forum or not, but view clinic has had some problems with numerous users on this forum. They've also tried to promote their clinic through malicious attempts and the Englsih translator (Henry) wreaked havoc on a lot of the international patients! Take caution when consulting with view.

Hello...I haven't heard so many bad reviews about them so far. Did they botch anyone's noses? Could you send me the posts where the users had problems with View? I can't seem to find any. I'm new here as well but based on my browsing it seems alot of people like View for Rhinoplasty...

I suggest you to contact at least few other places to see what they can. Most hospitals can promise you any result you want and all-in-all you’ll spend more money for re-doing your surgeries, so make sure to double and triple check your potential surgeon. In my case, I visited TL, DA, Regen and GNG. Ended up with Regen and Dr. Lee, have no regrets. I also wanted extreme changes but Dr. Lee said that the shape of nose I was looking for wouldn’t fit my face shape – that actually made sense, so I just followed his suggestions and my nose looks just amazing. So, make sure to consider what your surgeon suggests you.

Here’s a thread which has someone who had issues with view for rhinoplasty:

I am not the person who posted that thread, but I’ve spoken to her and seen pictures. They have botched her nose, her nostrils are super uneven and they have taken no recourse to make things right. I am also someone who is suffering after getting my nose done there. Going there is the biggest regret of my life. Steer clear of View, most of the reviews you see here are written by promoters or people who are given massive discounts and incentivized to write them. Do yourself a favor and try another place. do not fall victim to their phony advertisements!

I suggest you to contact at least few other places to see what they can. Most hospitals can promise you any result you want and all-in-all you’ll spend more money for re-doing your surgeries, so make sure to double and triple check your potential surgeon. In my case, I visited TL, DA, Regen and GNG. Ended up with Regen and Dr. Lee, have no regrets. I also wanted extreme changes but Dr. Lee said that the shape of nose I was looking for wouldn’t fit my face shape – that actually made sense, so I just followed his suggestions and my nose looks just amazing. So, make sure to consider what your surgeon suggests you.

Did they use silicone implants too? If so, did u experience any side effects?

I am not the person who posted that thread, but I’ve spoken to her and seen pictures. They have botched her nose, her nostrils are super uneven and they have taken no recourse to make things right. I am also someone who is suffering after getting my nose done there. Going there is the biggest regret of my life. Steer clear of View, most of the reviews you see here are written by promoters or people who are given massive discounts and incentivized to write them. Do yourself a favor and try another place. do not fall victim to their phony advertisements!
Hi, did you do your nose at View too? How is the result? Do you mind to share bc I am considering View too but I don’t know now. Pls response! Thanks.

The thread about the Rhinoplasty gone wrong says "Dr. Lee Dong Chan" did the Rhinoplasty. I looked on their site and I didn't see him currently listed on the list of Doctors. Then I looked him up on http://www.prskorea.co.kr and it says he has had his qualifications suspended... Has anyone had a rhinoplasty from the current Doctor on staff there? I think it's Dr. Jeong Jinwook that does the rhinoplasty there.

The thread about the Rhinoplasty gone wrong says "Dr. Lee Dong Chan" did the Rhinoplasty. I looked on their site and I didn't see him currently listed on the list of Doctors. Then I looked him up on http://www.prskorea.co.kr and it says he has had his qualifications suspended... Has anyone had a rhinoplasty from the current Doctor on staff there? I think it's Dr. Jeong Jinwook that does the rhinoplasty there.

Hello. Is he new at View? Never heard of him before

Lee Dong Chan has moved to DA quite some time back. These docs keep moving around.