BB8's First Hermès Piece

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
After so many attempts at trying to purchase online, only for the item to be out-of-stock once I click on it, I finally got this piece after going to the boutique. It was just my luck because the sales associate told me they had just received one that day, and it had gold hardware to boot! The sales associate also gave me perfume samples, which I thought was super sweet. I don't know if this is standard for Hermès, but I hardly if ever would get them when shopping at LV or Chanel or Dior unless I asked.
My first visit to Hermès and on my anniversary, which became that much more memorable for me! My first Hermès! :heart: PhotoGrid_1603069391001.jpgPhotoGrid_1603067787048.jpgPhotoGrid_1603067889999.jpgPhotoGrid_1603067975351.jpg

After so many attempts at trying to purchase online, only for the item to be out-of-stock once I click on it, I finally got this piece after going to the boutique. It was just my luck because the sales associate told me they had just received one that day, and it had gold hardware to boot! The sales associate also gave me perfume samples, which I thought was super sweet. I don't know if this is standard for Hermès, but I hardly if ever would get them when shopping at LV or Chanel or Dior unless I asked.
My first visit to Hermès and on my anniversary, which became that much more memorable for me! My first Hermès! :heart: View attachment 4882413View attachment 4882414View attachment 4882415View attachment 4882416
Congrats on a beautiful first piece. I believe they are most inclined to give the samples to first time customers who seem excited and appreciative of the shopping experience. Sounds like a great trip! :smile:

Congrats on a beautiful first piece. I believe they are most inclined to give the samples to first time customers who seem excited and appreciative of the shopping experience. Sounds like a great trip! :smile:
Thanks so much! It was a wonderful experience, indeed! I wish I hadn't shied away so long and been worried about all of the negative reviews on Hermès staff: everyone was very welcoming. I'm already on the list for my second bag....hoping the positive experience doesn't end after my first purchase :smile:

Oh
Thanks so much! It was a wonderful experience, indeed! I wish I hadn't shied away so long and been worried about all of the negative reviews on Hermès staff: everyone was very welcoming. I'm already on the list for my second bag....hoping the positive experience doesn't end after my first purchase :smile:
Oh! Don't you worry, it is a slippery slope for H, based on my experience! The first time I bought an H bag, the SA asked me for details to open an account and I waived him off by saying - no need, this is my first and last time I am buying an Hermes bag! Fast forward, 30 H bags later ...

My first visit to Hermès and on my anniversary, which became that much more memorable for me! My first Hermès! :heart: View attachment 4882413View attachment 4882414View attachment 4882415View attachment 4882416

Congratulations! Your bag is beautiful!

Yes, Hermes is good about giving out perfume samples. I tried several of the Hermes perfume samples my SA gave to me before purchasing a bottle.

Reactions: BB8