Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Get the Noir

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wait for the exact one desired

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters

dilipalomino

Mar 23, 2018
Hello Everyone! I would greatly appreciate some seasoned advice. I was just offered B30s in either Rouge Casaque and Noir (both in PHW), which is very close but not quite what I was hoping for, since I’m not into the look of silver as much?

My wishlist includes RC with GHW, along with any neutral possible with RGHW. Considering this is my first offer from my SA, I am wondering if I should accept one of them (and if so which one), since they are quite close to what I wanted.

Any and all opinions will be much appreciated! I have included pics of the RC in different lighting ❤️

7A63EF2E-0CCE-4965-BF0C-B8003B397241.jpeg

09BF80E7-BAE7-424A-8379-DF030A237CD2.jpeg

Either one would be amazing! Palladium hardware looks fresh, modern, and is beautifully versatile to wear with many different outfits. I'd personally jump on the noir, that combination is perfect.

Lucky you!

Now I’m wondering if I should jump on the noir!!! I think I’m not as inclined only because I have a Constance in noir

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Make it clear to your SA that you really appreciate the offers but in your heart you’re just a RG/GHW girl. She’ll appreciate the honesty and will be able to make two of her other clients happy with these two bags while waiting for your perfect one to come.

I needed to hear this because I’m most worried about my SA and her reaction since I’m so grateful for the offers

Reactions: RT1