Portland Leather Goods and all their goodies. Anyone else a fan?

Here’s another shot of Papaya - but I gotta tell ya I’m thinking of her as little miss pumpkin, and I definitely think I need another color! This is such a perfect size!!! I’m strapless as I’ve discovered I really love hand-carry ...

I know, too, that some of you have organizers - but this mini crossbody was MADE for Stashio organizers, which I have talked about elsewhere on the forum. It only took three of the 5” sections. Yes you can see that I’ve got a leather pouch to the side, but I haven’t decided if I want to dump what’s in there into one of the organizer sections.

F1ABD357-4B50-433F-9222-C33241979C41.jpeg
43A0E955-5749-494A-857F-6A8B771EDBE6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: papertiger
I like your organizer. I am a big fan of the vera cord mini organizer in felt. I will have one for each of my mini crossbodys. They don't actually need it as I use pouches. I had one for a bag I sold and popped it in . I liked it so much because it has four pockets . I put my mask in one pocket glasses without a case in another ,phone ,and other random stuff in the last . then the main section I put my wallet and pouches.

Reactions: indiaink
Well, you know, we’ve been here long enough to know what works, right? It’s about damned time, to be honest. I’m going for the Cranberry Mini Tote... perfect Christmas color. Thank you again, @dcooney4, for reminding me of good thick leather. It makes me think of Coach before many here were born. :giggle:

That's a lovely color! Very Christmassy.

I like your organizer. I am a big fan of the vera cord mini organizer in felt. I will have one for each of my mini crossbodys. They don't actually need it as I use pouches. I had one for a bag I sold and popped it in . I liked it so much because it has four pockets . I put my mask in one pocket glasses without a case in another ,phone ,and other random stuff in the last . then the main section I put my wallet and pouches.

Don't want to hijack your PLG thread, but since you guys are long term fans of good leather bags - and I've 'known' you both on here for over a decade - I've recently discovered another great company, Urban Southern. They source leathers from the US and make their bags in PA. You might want to check their website out if you're interested in full-grain leather bags. Their leather reminds me of the old Coach saddle bags from the 70s.

Don't want to hijack your PLG thread, but since you guys are long term fans of good leather bags - and I've 'known' you both on here for over a decade - I've recently discovered another great company, Urban Southern. They source leathers from the US and make their bags in PA. You might want to check their website out if you're interested in full-grain leather bags. Their leather reminds me of the old Coach saddle bags from the 70s.
Will have to check it out. Thanks!

:dog: off I go to check it out! Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: dcooney4