Second birkin or first Constance

Frenchart88

Sep 7, 2020
Hi lovelies,

I’m hoping B and C owners can please help me. My SA just asked me today if I could come in tomorrow to view a Constance 24 in vert de gris with palladium hardware. This would be my first Constance and I already own a b35 Novillo in vert cypress. I love my b so much and use it a lot but it can get heavy and it doesn’t have straps. I don’t own a kelly, they seem stuffy...

My question is: should I hold out for a second birkin or get the C if i love it? Both are quota bags so I just want to be thoughtful about what I get next as I build my H collection. I do like the C color combo that she’s offering me and feel I’ll get a lot of use from it, but for those that have B and C, which do you love more? I haven’t been able to find a single photo of vert de gris in a constance so really feel I need to go check it out tomorrow. She said it looks like the K attached just in the C style.
ty!!!

2B61A373-36A1-49A1-9A11-BEF6022DB0FB.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Hi lovelies,

I’m hoping B and C owners can please help me. My SA just asked me today if I could come in tomorrow to view a Constance 24 in vert de gris with palladium hardware. This would be my first Constance and I already own a b35 Novillo in vert cypress. I love my b so much and use it a lot but it can get heavy and it doesn’t have straps. I don’t own a kelly, they seem stuffy...

My question is: should I hold out for a second birkin or get the C if i love it? Both are quota bags so I just want to be thoughtful about what I get next as I build my H collection. I do like the C color combo that she’s offering me and feel I’ll get a lot of use from it, but for those that have B and C, which do you love more? I haven’t been able to find a single photo of vert de gris in a constance so really feel I need to go check it out tomorrow. She said it looks like the K attached just in the C style.
ty!!!

View attachment 4881503
Your location says that you are in France and if that’s true, I strongly do not believe Constances are quota bags. I would defintiely directly confirm that with your SA for clarity.

Your location says that you are in France and if that’s true, I strongly do not believe Constances are quota bags. I would defintiely directly confirm that with your SA for clarity.

Yes I’m from France! But currently living in New York...my SA told me last week these are quota bags here...is this information incorrect?

I love them all and have different uses for each. C’s are much easier when i have my kids with me and need my hands free or if its a semi formal event (though C18 fits that task better than C24).

Thank you!! Just confirmed this morning, C’s are not quota bags. So she came home with me :smile:

Such a comfortable bag and I’m so in love with this neutral combo in evercolor leather. She’s perfect and subtle. Thanks again!

756622AC-062E-4CCA-AF0A-816A77664B9F.jpeg

6F3C710C-F47D-403A-8AE5-35371A2AC954.jpeg

A300C408-C082-4802-8B8B-21BA48477103.jpeg

Last edited:
+1! @Frenchart88, so happy that you got this gorgeous bag! Hope you wear it with great health and happiness :biggrin:!

@880 @acrowcounted thank you both so much I am just starting my H collection and took a little family photo shoot lol. Really hoping this purchase will help towards scoring another B. Thinking of adding etain togo w/gold or gold togo w/gold next in a B30...! Any color advice for a neutral loving girl is much appreciated! :smile:

97412A58-E621-4FC6-95DC-6DFEC072ECC5.jpeg

Congrats it’s a beauty! I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I love mine. From my experience a C will not necessarily help you get another quota bag. But if you have a good relationship with your SA then I’m sure she’ll work hard to get you your next bag. Good luck!