Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Is there a forum dedicated to Since 1854? There should be.

Please feel free to start one (for the Clubhouse), if you have acquired any of these wonderful pieces. I find this pattern appeals to "seasoned" LV brand LVoers instead of the millennials who claim on Instagram/blogs that it looks like "something my grandmother would wear". Guess I'm feeling vintage myself now. :P

p.s. it is being released in a denim-colored pattern as well, (not sure if it IS denim though), and hopefully I will LVoe something from that colorway.

Honestly, even if you were able to trade enough items in to get this vintage luggage without spending money, you will be looking at a serious price tag to restore it through Vuitton ( that is, if they even deem it acceptable for repairs ). If your goal is just to acquire it and leave it in all it's vintage glory, complete with it's untold history and can LVoe it as it appears, then trade away !! Pls. update if you do decide to take possession. I am fascinated by Vuitton vintage.

My goal would be to just acquire it and repair it myself over time. I’m not fussed ok exterior wear and tear as that’s gorgeous. Apparently the previous owner put stickers from his travels all around the world on it so it has some serious mojo.

the only concern would be the lining, I’d have to take it out and re-line it. That, I’d have to take to someone.

I’m seriously thinking of gunning for it, but I need the owner to stop being so greedy on price.

I’m not sure if this is the proper thread for this but I have a question for those of you that have a mini pochette.

I just got mine today and the zip fabric lining in the the inside lifts and I can feel the glue. I’ve attached a photo.

Is this normal?

2B10F770-227E-4CBE-87B0-5B3BF136A264.jpeg

I’m not sure if this is the proper thread for this but I have a question for those of you that have a mini pochette.

I just got mine today and the zip fabric lining in the the inside lifts and I can feel the glue. I’ve attached a photo.

Is this normal?

View attachment 4880628
are you asking if the fabric should be lifting up or the glue? My mini pochettes the fabric lifts up to see the canvas but I don’t have glue....can you remove the glue?

are you asking if the fabric should be lifting up or the glue? My mini pochettes the fabric lifts up to see the canvas but I don’t have glue....can you remove the glue?

Yeah, I was only wondering if it was supposed to lift seeing as how I feel glue all through it. I thought maybe it wasn’t supposed to due to that. Then again it isn’t stitched down there so...

But yes, the glue used is slight and comes off.

Yeah, I was only wondering if it was supposed to lift seeing as how I feel glue all through it. I thought maybe it wasn’t supposed to due to that. Then again it isn’t stitched down there so...

But yes, the glue used is slight and comes off.
It is normal and like that on mine. Under the stitching I can lift up the fabric and see canvas. Not sure why there was glue but glad it came off for you....

Reactions: eahn89
It is normal and like that on mine. Under the stitching I can lift up the fabric and see canvas. Not sure why there was glue but glad it came off for you....

Yeah, bizarre. I only noticed it when I was taking out the stuffing and it got caught. I had never noticed it with the prior mini PA’s I’ve had so was just wondering. Thanks for your help!

Hi! Does anyone know what dress Indya Moore is wearing on Elle magazine? I would love to see other pictures. Thanks!! View attachment 4883404
It’s this one I think, with a belt added:
She is gorgeous in it.

• Love
Reactions: JoeDelRey
Yes it is! Thank you so much!!
It’s this one I think, with a belt added:
She is gorgeous in it.

Reactions: mdcx
Hello everyone, I'm super excited - got a bit carried away and bought a Louis Vuitton bag at auction for (I think!) a really good price. It's a Multicolore Aurelia monogram bag, but I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out the exact name of the model and also potentially how much you think it's worth? It has been authenticated as genuine by the auction house but they haven't got detail on when it was bought, what model etc. Pics are below...

So excited to get it! TYIA XXX

vuitton2.jpg

Attachments

• vuitton3.jpg
    vuitton3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
  • vuitton2.jpg
    vuitton2.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 32