Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

SOTD and recent scarf mail: La Source de Pegase in happy, happy colors. This is a very feeble attempt at Fifi’s Octopus knot, with the ‘legs’ turned around to show the feathered wings of Pegasus. I really adore this design and colorway. I have to say I am annoyed with TRR, however, because it came with it’s box, and instead of folding it as it originally was folded (and sized for the box), it was folded into a smaller size and stuffed it into a small rectangular bag. Hence, unnecessary and many wrinkles. :facepalm: :tdown::crybaby:
oh, well, I’m so happy to finally have this beauty. Thanks to all for a very fun and educational, as always, week. And for your likes, loves, and comments. This is another scarf that will work well for Halloween! Those things dropping from the wings look like multi-colored candy corn :lol:. View attachment 4881340View attachment 4881346
Hello Twin!! I am glad that you found this one and love it like I do. You have described it perfectly....a happy scarf! I always look forward to Pierre Marie designs.

SOTD and recent scarf mail: La Source de Pegase in happy, happy colors. This is a very feeble attempt at Fifi’s Octopus knot, with the ‘legs’ turned around to show the feathered wings of Pegasus. I really adore this design and colorway. I have to say I am annoyed with TRR, however, because it came with it’s box, and instead of folding it as it originally was folded (and sized for the box), it was folded into a smaller size and stuffed it into a small rectangular bag. Hence, unnecessary and many wrinkles. :facepalm: :tdown::crybaby:
oh, well, I’m so happy to finally have this beauty. Thanks to all for a very fun and educational, as always, week. And for your likes, loves, and comments. This is another scarf that will work well for Halloween! Those things dropping from the wings look like multi-colored candy corn :lol:. View attachment 4881340View attachment 4881346

Congrats on your Source de Pegase! Love the happy colors!

Chocs en plumes today and from the archives. Many feathers! View attachment 4881386View attachment 4881387

this pops really nicely with the black! :tup:

Off topic today. I’m channeling FALL in Tourbillon. What better scarf with it’s whirl of falling leaves. ❤
View attachment 4881421

Glorious Cookie!!!

WOWSA! Look at all those beautiful Plumes!

A few more for this week.

The weather has been all over the place and today was no different. Started cool, cloudy and dark, and drizzly. :loveeyes: So I got to bring out the giant cashmere.... Jungle Love (birds and cats together...in harmony! :lol: ) (I looked cross-eyed here so had to crop my eyeballs out... :Lol: )

jlbirds1.jpg

But earlier in the week it was still t-shirt weather all the way (and will be tomorrow again too.... :crybaby: )

Zebra Pegasus and Mythique Phoenix

zpfeather.jpg
mpfeather1.jpg

The weather has been all over the place and today was no different. Started cool, cloudy and dark, and drizzly. :loveeyes: So I got to bring out the giant cashmere.... Jungle Love (birds and cats together...in harmony! :lol: ) (I looked cross-eyed here so had to crop my eyeballs out... :Lol: )

View attachment 4881506

But earlier in the week it was still t-shirt weather all the way (and will be tomorrow again too.... :crybaby: )

View attachment 4881505
View attachment 4881504
Your eyes are so beautiful, Bunnycat. Your CSGM JL is just gorgeous. And that Zebra Pegasus gav is really special. I’m finding that gavs, despite their size, have their own special magic.

Gasping right back atcha, Cookie. What a stunning scarf! It looks a bit like suede, it’s so rich. A beautiful autumn chocolate color.
thank you - it is a marvelous Color! ❤️
Wow! The first word that that came to mind was “striking!” Lovely pairing. scarf + sweater! And you look so cozy too.
Thank you! I love it when things come together! ❤️
Holy Shiznits!
... have to take a minite here... fanning myself, hunting madly for the fainting couch - who had it last? Prolly me... there it is... scoot over Coco...
whewwwwww - Grrrll! You gotta warn me!
I’m ‘almost’ speechless. I am in awe - these are so beautiful.
(I need some lessons too - you always look so effortlessly chic)
Congrats on your Source de Pegase! Love the happy colors!

this pops really nicely with the black! :tup:

Glorious Cookie!!!

WOWSA! Look at all those beautiful Plumes!
thank you sweetie! :hugs:

View attachment 4881506

View attachment 4881505
View attachment 4881504
Mmmmarvelous! ❤️

View attachment 4881506

View attachment 4881505
View attachment 4881504
Lovely, bunny. That MP is so special!

Reactions: bunnycat
Status
Not open for further replies.