Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

But then I decided to use the bag that hadn't been used the longest. Glazed Cognac MAM.
Unfortunately my son parked his BRIGHT yellow jeep where the truck that would have complimented the bag so nicely would normally be. I'm going to have to explain to him that the color of this jeep really doesn't compliment the color of most of my bags. I considered moving the trucks around but last time I did that it cost me 225.00 to repair the garage door.
View attachment 4881272

Looks like a perfect Fall bag! :yes: :loveeyes:

Reactions: Shelby33 and RT1
But then I decided to use the bag that hadn't been used the longest. Glazed Cognac MAM.
Unfortunately my son parked his BRIGHT yellow jeep where the truck that would have complimented the bag so nicely would normally be. I'm going to have to explain to him that the color of this jeep really doesn't compliment the color of most of my bags. I considered moving the trucks around but last time I did that it cost me 225.00 to repair the garage door.
View attachment 4881272
I’m sorry-all I noticed were those beautiful trees!

Reactions: Shelby33 and RT1
Purple Mini MAC arrived! Listed as Like New... Nope. Some minor scuffs on the leather and scratches on the metal feet. Why can't sellers just be honest??? And shipped in a large padded envelope, rather than a box - not even a dust bag to add a layer of protection. But good enough, and cheap enough, I'm keeping it. I do love the color! :love:

View attachment 4881428
Really pretty color!!

Reactions: JenJBS
View attachment 4881272
Wow, beautiful bag and beautiful trees!!!!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Purple Mini MAC arrived! Listed as Like New... Nope. Some minor scuffs on the leather and scratches on the metal feet. Why can't sellers just be honest??? And shipped in a large padded envelope, rather than a box - not even a dust bag to add a layer of protection. But good enough, and cheap enough, I'm keeping it. I do love the color! :love:

View attachment 4881428
Very nice! The gold and purple go so well together!

View attachment 4881428
Omg, this is gorgeous!! Congrats @JenJBS !! Do you know the official name of the purple? I would love to find a full size MAC in this color!!!

Omg, this is gorgeous!! Congrats @JenJBS !! Do you know the official name of the purple? I would love to find a full size MAC in this color!!!

Thank you! :flowers: Sorry, but no idea what the official color name is. I messaged the seller to see if they know. Hopefully they respond. They might not, now they have their money. Or they may not remember. We'll see...