Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Wow, I love them whenever I eat them at restaurants. Do you make a fresh batch each time? I should research how to make them.
Yes fresh each time. they tend to get softer if I store them. :blush:
I have a few recipes that I Have tried them and don’t like them. When I have found something easy to do and no-failed Recipe I will share with you.
right now I do a little at a time and they are crunchy. I shake a tempura flour and mix them well with shallots then fried. Love it.

Last edited:
You are making me want to eat Modo donuts again (:lol:). But am too lazy to make the drive there. Your cup and plate are pretty. What flavors did you get today? Living vicariously through you — thanks :smile:
Thank you dear! :hugs: They’ve just opened a brand new store in my town but I’m lazy to go there. However I had appointment for haircut yesterday that’s close to it, I stopped by and picked up 2 boxes :P:P
I got pineapple and cookies n cream. They are both delicious.

Thank you dear! :hugs: They’ve just opened a brand new store in my town but I’m lazy to go there. However I had appointment for haircut yesterday that’s close to it, I stopped by and picked up 2 boxes :P:P
I got pineapple and cookies n cream. They are both delicious.

Yum — I haven’t tried those flavors before (think I had earl grey and black sesame before). Nice they opened a new store — I think the one closest to me is inside a popular Japanese market (where parking is a drag :sad:). Thanks for sharing and enjoy :smile:

Reactions: hokatie