Style Royalty Fashion Thread

The Belgian Royal Court announcement: Joint communication of the King and Princess Delphine

"On Friday, October 9, we met for the first time in the Castle of Laken. It was a warm meeting. This extensive and special conversation gave us the opportunity to get to know each other. We've talked about our own lives and our common interests. This bond will develop further within the family."

Good on Philippe for extending his hand to his sister. Hopefully, for the sake of the family and the monarchy, the family will
embrace the new members.

It bugs me that she's dressed in jeans to me her brother The KING! I get it, he's dressed down to but he's still relatively pulled together. She looks like a teen meeting with the principal.

121372758_3369990336558631_88222291664900165_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Belgian Royal Court announcement: Joint communication of the King and Princess Delphine

"On Friday, October 9, we met for the first time in the Castle of Laken. It was a warm meeting. This extensive and special conversation gave us the opportunity to get to know each other. We've talked about our own lives and our common interests. This bond will develop further within the family."

Good on Philippe for extending his hand to his sister. Hopefully, for the sake of the family and the monarchy, the family will
embrace the new members.

It bugs me that she's dressed in jeans to me her brother The KING! I get it, he's dressed down to but he's still relatively pulled together. She looks like a teen meeting with the principal.

View attachment 4878945
He looks like he picked his clothes from the Salvation Army drop box... wrinkled and a size too-small coat and nothing really matches. He also looks most uncomfortable. :sad:

Reactions: gracekelly

embrace the new members.

View attachment 4878945
The family resemblance is striking. What an awkward situation for them both. Wonder why they invited a photographer to this first meeting?

Reactions: Starflower2305
King Felipe and Queen with their daughters the Infanta Leonore, the Princess of Asturias, and Infanta Sofia host the Princess of Asturias Awards Audiences.

Fashion ID: Letizia's dress by Carolina Herera
Leonor's dress by Poète; shoes by Pretty Ballerina
Sofia's dress from Mango; hoes by Pretty Ballerina

semana.es/hola.com

View attachment 4880037View attachment 4880038View attachment 4880040View attachment 4880043View attachment 4880044View attachment 4880045View attachment 4880047View attachment 4880050View attachment 4880052

This is how I like to see my Princess, she looks wonderful today!

King Felipe and Queen with their daughters the Infanta Leonore, the Princess of Asturias, and Infanta Sofia host the Princess of Asturias Awards Audiences.

Fashion ID: Letizia's dress by Carolina Herera
Leonor's dress by Poète; shoes by Pretty Ballerina
Sofia's dress from Mango; hoes by Pretty Ballerina

semana.es/hola.com

View attachment 4880037View attachment 4880038View attachment 4880040View attachment 4880043View attachment 4880044View attachment 4880045View attachment 4880047View attachment 4880050View attachment 4880052