Experiences with Hyundai or Namu?

xanncy

Oct 10, 2019
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Hyundai or Namu. I’m planning to get DES revision, lower/lateral canthoplasty, lip lift/philthrum reduction, and buccal fat removal. Hyundai has pretty decent prices, but their B&As seem pretty photoshopped. I like Namu’s results, but they don’t seem to reply on kkt.

I’ve heard a lot about Namu, also can check up on Nana, Regen or Opera. Me myself, I’m looking for a hospital to get my eyes done. I contacted several places and more likely will end up with Regen’s dr Lee. Prices are almost same but I liked dr Lee results more perhaps bc they sent cases closer to mine so I can imagine my outcome. Try to search and contact some other places as well.

Avoid. Both have many botched surgeries. Please don't remove your buccal fat, you'll regret it later. Buccal fat gives you that youthful look when you get older.
I think this is one of those things that affect different ethnicities differently-- I'm Asian and my midface is very voluminous, even without the buccal fat. Do you have links to picture reviews of the botched surgeries? I've seen some of botched rhinoplasties but I'm not too sure if that reflects their ability for the surgeries that I plan to get.

I’ve heard a lot about Namu, also can check up on Nana, Regen or Opera. Me myself, I’m looking for a hospital to get my eyes done. I contacted several places and more likely will end up with Regen’s dr Lee. Prices are almost same but I liked dr Lee results more perhaps bc they sent cases closer to mine so I can imagine my outcome. Try to search and contact some other places as well.
Sadly Regen is blacklisted for me because of all the bad reviews I've seen of them not listening to what the patient wants. I've also looked up reviews about Namu/Nana/Opera here, but I can't seem to find any B&A :sad:

Last edited:
I think this is one of those things that affect different ethnicities differently-- I'm Asian and my midface is very voluminous, even without the buccal fat. Do you have links to picture reviews of the botched surgeries? I've seen some of botched rhinoplasties but I'm not too sure if that reflects their ability for the surgeries that I plan to get.

Sadly Regen is blacklisted for me because of all the bad reviews I've seen of them not listening to what the patient wants. I've also looked up reviews about Namu/Nana/Opera here, but I can't seem to find any B&A :sad:
I don't have pics but here are links to threads from members who got botched there. Maybe you can pm them for more info. I consulted with Hyundai when I was looking for a clinic to do revision DES and I wasn't impressed with the results I saw on the patients. One patient had a subbrow upperlid surgery and you could see the scars. One of the girls working there had dimple surgery which looked assymetrical.